Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LIME sets three-month deadline

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    Digicel is to JLP as LIME is to PNP
    Time for the Govt to repay LIME now for all the election funding....
    Jamaica Land We Love!
    This one is going to be very interesting to watch. As Long as i benefit in the end I have NO ISSUES with changing the rules.
    I agree with you on this one 100%

Quote Originally Posted by zerodeth View Post
    LIME and its management are fools to think that changing regulations gonna suddenly make ppl start calling lime phones or making people support them more, ppl have not forgotten about the way they used to operate and how they still operate to this day, the only thing that would sadden me is the loss of jobs, what the Minister needs to do is open up bidding of the telecomms license and try to get 2 huge companies here like t-mobile and O2 or something then we would see some real change in the Jcan mobile space
    The only reason why this may not help lime is because they are yet to fire their LAME marketing team.

Many of my friends and family members forgive and forget long time.

Only people with money to waste are with digicel.

What digicel has done to jamaicans in 2011 alone beat all the garbage that C&W did all those years.

Digicel spend more on marketing than network upgrades.. while lime spend more on network upgrades than on marketing

Digicel still selling 2g internet for $40jm per mb which = $20000 jm per month for 500mb Mhad dem Mhad

you have earned yourself the stamp
    Ryzen 7 3700x * RTX 2060 * 16gb DDR4 * MSI Mortar B550 Mboard
    https://www.healthtipsja.com My Wifes Website check it out.
    https://www.wehfia.com
    https://www.minimalis.bitrix24.site

I happen to have simcards for all three networks so I just access the better part of each network. Sorry to see that we have been outfoxed by Digicel and the Claro deal. Time for Cable and Wireless to step up to the plate before they are wiped out by digicel
    When I have heard all I need to make a decision,I Dont Take A Vote! I Make A Decision:
    You don't Have to be Crazy to be my friend.....But it sure helps.......

SELL LIME, SELL!!! Long time dem fi lef out a dis ting wid dem foolinish an mek betta carria cum in cum gi Digi a run fi dem money.
    Rooted OnePlus 2 64GB Ed, Android 5.1.1 OxygenOS ; on teifin' AT&T's network; Rooted ASUS Transformer TF101 w/ dock, Android 5.1 KatKiss; Laptop: ASUS X550C, 2.0GHzx2, 8GB, 512GB SSD, Kubuntu 15.10;
    Facebook page: Skeleville Technology Solutions

The only reason why this may not help lime is because they are yet to fire their LAME marketing team.

What digicel has done to jamaicans in 2011 alone beat all the garbage that C&W did all those years.

Digicel spend more on marketing than network upgrades.. while lime spend more on network upgrades than on marketing

Digicel still selling 2g internet for $40jm per mb which = $20000 jm per month for 500mb Mhad dem Mhad

What Zero had said is very true. While changes to the regulations that had limited LIME's monopoly should be removed now that they are no longer in that position, They still have an issue with management locally and that is not changing. You can ask any honest Lime engineer as more than a few of them have moved to Digicel and other of their competitors and are making them successful. They have had the technology to compete for a long time but have not seen the need to.
    Last edited by BNOVA; Feb 16, 2012 at 07:38 AM.
    AMD Phenom II X4 960T Zosma @ 4GHz | Thermalright Ultima 90 CPU cooler | GIGBABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P | Sapphire 6950 unlocked | 6Gb Gskill RAM | 1.5TB total HD | Dell U2412M IPS Monitor | Zalman 750W PSU | LENOVO SL500

Quote Originally Posted by wishlist View Post
    I agree with you on this one 100%

Funny, if LIME were spending so much on upgrades, how come I can't see it. Once I start driving the my LIME service gone. Ok, yes is di country yute again...lol. Forgot that LIME only upgrading in the towns. I don't only drive around in the town as I live 25 miles outside of montego bay. Also, the tower that services my area is faulty. I usually have full bars, when if there is a power cut den dawg nyam mi supper. And yes, everyone knows how often JPS pop dung. I called LAME and they said they are having with some generator crap, but all now it can't sort out. I only got the confession out of them (they tried to imply that it might be my phone losing signal) when I convinced them that I knew what I was talking about. I downloaded an app that tells me what tower, with the ID# and other details for that tower I am connected to. when that tower is down, it attempts to connect to the next best, just that they are too far away and signal would be poor.
    Anyway, LIME need fi shut it and do it. When I see real improvements, den dem wi have talk.
    Isn't it a marvelous thing? The mystery of the mind?
    Dear Mr Obama..could you please bail out caribyard.com ?
    Athlon 64x2 6000+, Gigabyte GA-M590SLI-S4 Mobo, HD 4870 512MB Graphix, 4gigs OCZ DDR2 800 RAM, Acer 22" WideScreen.

i think the people who fed up of lime have a right to be. but on the other hand, if it was digicel, or even claro they would've done the same - just like JPS. but we as a people should not congregate to 1 network as this is just creating a next monopoly, instead we should keep our eyes open for deals and switch at the drop of a dime. Let them beg us for business - it'll be better. trust me.