Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Apple's iPhone Business is Now Larger Than All of Microsoft

Quote Originally Posted by NOKIA 3650 View Post
    Explain... There is no Best (theoretical/ideal) as you put it. The phone you have will be "best for you because you spent time reading the reviews on the best specs and other user experiences, then you decided that that was the best phone you can afford. Any phone that you already have will be beaten by the SGS3 once released (that's where my money is being saved for), so that. The typical BB user may consider their BB the best simply because they can't do without BBM (which for them is worth more than a powerful Android device).

You can consider a Ferrari the best car, yet others will refute that claim stating that it doesn't even have trunk space to carry groceries, nor can it be driven on our Jamaican roads. In Jamaica, we don't have any good Android data pans, so its a case where yet again, folks who just want a basic phone to surf the web, stick with their BBs. I know you already know all this already, but there is still no "absolute best".

...if so, what criteria do you use?

Its not rocket science. you can figure it out yourself.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Well this isn't surprising or that much amazing at all any one who has been watching the world of tech recently (last year or two) and looking at the financials being released could have seen this coming. Apple is doing an amazing job with their iPhone, not to mention iPods, iPads and other devices and guys iMacs are becoming the next big thing i.e. IMO
    Don't let Society Dictate how u live UR life

Its URS live it how u wanna!

Quote Originally Posted by papa_d View Post
    iMacs are becoming the next big thing i.e. IMO
    It's already a big thing. OS-X is the BEST thing coming out of the Apple camp... Everyday I wonder how I got caught for so long with Windows. I have ZERO computing issues with OS-X. Everything just works and works well.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    It's already a big thing. OS-X is the BEST thing coming out of the Apple camp... Everyday I wonder how I got caught for so long with Windows. I have ZERO computing issues with OS-X. Everything just works and works well.
    Same with ios/ iphone 4s.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Apples rise has indeed been impressive. Yet I will be captain of the microsoft ship and sink with it until apple comes up with sensible gaming platform. Honest I like OSX especially on the macbook but can it run Crysis, BF3 and MW3? Lol gamers and overclockers may well save MS butt.
    Respawned: Asrock Z77 EX6_i5 2500K_XSPC Watercooled_16GB Vengence DDR3_2xCrucial M4 64gb ssd Raid0(os) 3TBs(stor)_Corsair AX860_MSI GTX 760_2x Asus 23.6" LED_Win8
    Computers-Incredibly fast accurate & stupid. Humans-Incredibly slow,inaccurate & brilliant. Together we are powerful beyond imagination

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    Same with ios/ iphone 4s.
    I agree. As they are very similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Technocrat View Post
    Apples rise has indeed been impressive. Yet I will be captain of the microsoft ship and sink with it until apple comes up with sensible gaming platform. Honest I like OSX especially on the macbook but can it run Crysis, BF3 and MW3? Lol gamers and overclockers may well save MS butt.
    Who said M$ is in trouble?
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Lol in the future apple dominated world they are. Seriously though I think MS may have some serious competition in the form of apple in the future and at some point they will start eating at their market share. Apple has become a status symbol.
    Respawned: Asrock Z77 EX6_i5 2500K_XSPC Watercooled_16GB Vengence DDR3_2xCrucial M4 64gb ssd Raid0(os) 3TBs(stor)_Corsair AX860_MSI GTX 760_2x Asus 23.6" LED_Win8
    Computers-Incredibly fast accurate & stupid. Humans-Incredibly slow,inaccurate & brilliant. Together we are powerful beyond imagination

I have to agree with you. It's just that I no longer play games on my machine. That's why there are gaming consoles. Only games I play on my machine are flash based games on facebook

Lol in the future apple dominated world they are. Seriously though I think MS may have some serious competition in the form of apple in the future and at some point they will start eating at their market share. Apple has become a status symbol.
    So true my friend. As people come in contact with extra money, they upgrade to Apple products, usually a MacBook or iMac and iPhone or iPad... Status symbol indeed...but it's still all just perception, a very good one crafted and maintained by Apple.
    Last edited by Cultus; Feb 6, 2012 at 07:01 PM.

So true my friend. As people come in contact with extra money, they upgrade to Apple products, usually a MacBook or iMac and iPhone or iPad... Status symbol indeed...but it's still all just perception, a very good one crafted and maintained by Apple.
    As an Mac/OSx user I am amazed at your ability to repeat the competitions talking points over and over. Its naive for any company, investor, observer, or fanboy to contribute Apples success to prestige, status symbol, or slick marketing. As a complete product range Apples products are as close to flawless as any tech company has gotten! It is this relatively flawless reason that elevates the user experience which makes Apple so successful. Having sour grapes only seeing Apple users as Isheep really misses the point that many tech users have been themselves sheep to poorly designed, and implemented tech for years. Microsoft at their highest point was the most valuable company on the earth selling mass marketed,highly flawed, crash, bug, fault and virus prone products. By being in the right place at the right time, an slicking offering to license and not sell their OS to IBM, Microsoft prospered. Microsoft was liked,admired, feared, despised, envied, or hated for their economic success but never for their success as a result of actually creating quality products. Be Honest, Apple is successful because they deliver quality products with user experiences that are second to none.
    Imac, Ipad2 3g 64gb & 32gb ATV, Iphone 4s Lime Iphone 5 Sprint, Mac Mini Driving 3 23" Toshiba leds

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicakevkev View Post
    As an Mac/OSx user I am amazed at your ability to repeat the competitions talking points over and over. Its naive for any company, investor, observer, or fanboy to contribute Apples success to prestige, status symbol, or slick marketing. As a complete product range Apples products are as close to flawless as any tech company has gotten! It is this relatively flawless reason that elevates the user experience which makes Apple so successful. Having sour grapes only seeing Apple users as Isheep really misses the point that many tech users have been themselves sheep to poorly designed, and implemented tech for years. Microsoft at their highest point was the most valuable company on the earth selling mass marketed,highly flawed, crash, bug, fault and virus prone products. By being in the right place at the right time, an slicking offering to license and not sell their OS to IBM, Microsoft prospered. Microsoft was liked,admired, feared, despised, envied, or hated for their economic success but never for their success as a result of actually creating quality products. Be Honest, Apple is successful because they deliver quality products with user experiences that are second to none.
    kevkev, my only aim is to be objective and practical. I "TRY" to call a spade a spade.... in some instances we are all overcome by subjectivity, but I try hard to keep that to a minimum.