Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hackers have now ported siri to iphone 4, here is video and how 2

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    I am telling you what doesnt make you a techie.

Been there done what? lol

syncing to itunes and doing what apples you? Never have never will, I do what I want to do.

EDIT: The tech world is a learning world. Definitely wasnt made for you. As it requires thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    "The tech world is a learning world"" syncing to itunes and doing what apples you? Never have never will"
    With this said by you i dont think it makes sense even trying to talk to you lmao.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    With this said by you i dont think it makes sense even trying to talk to you lmao.
    Just enjoy your 4s sir. Now that you have someone to talk to, say hi to siri for me.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    Not sure why you keep using the word techie, because the phone you own or what you do on ur phone doesnt make you a techie, Anyways some hacker from nowhere has claim to have ported siri on his iphone4, any and any body can creat a video showing that done and when you try no use. Please be reminded we are not talking about a 20k to 30k android phone here we talking about a 80-100k now try and figure out the difference.
    so yet i ask again, your willing to spend an extra 100K to get a device because it has "siri" and SLIGHTLY bumped up specs? wow.. i forgot my ute have money fi burn!! mi nah fight the iphone 4 u know, that device in itself was worth the extra cash over the iphone 3GS because it was clearly superior in every way.. but come on.. i truely believe if anyone really spent the cash to change from iphone 4 to 4S REALLY should donate some of that cash to "food for the poor" or mustard seed or one of those charitable organizations.. hate to see money go to waste..

and as i said - a techie wouldnt restrict himself to what the manufacturer says 100% while scorning other who try to develop and think outside of the box that manufactures had forced their customers minds into..

but anyway, as far
    Vylle"Instability shows far more ignorance than indifference"
    PC: INTEL I7 6700K | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | GTX 1080 | 32GB DDR4
    Phones: OPO 534-9428 (LIME) or 5925530(DIGI)
    Facebook || Twitter