Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Urban Terror

It is fun though. One thing I like with it, it that it forces you to act in fireteams, and that medics auto-heal, so you just go up to them and they patch you up.

I ususlly walk with the heavy machine gun, and lay down suppressive fire, so guys can cross walkways or approach the flag. So we stagger approaches, but cause I have the big machine I usually go first and mek bullet fall like rain so the guys can get in place. If a flag bearer passes me on the way back to base, I lay down fire and sacrifice so the team can win.

Last night a dude was picking off the guys as they crossed this under pass, so i set up just below a ledge, and everytime him pop up to snipe, heavy machine run him back, It didn't get me any kills, but the team make it closer to the base.

There is no I in TEAM..lolers

Even if I get capped, it sweet to see the dude who win, limping and dragging him foot, sometimes they will bleed to death if they dont stop and bandage themselves (which leaves them vulnerable)
    Last edited by Nestersan; Mar 14, 2008 at 11:20 AM.
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

well i tried it..... and then i uninstalled it no more than 10mins after trying it!
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

ok i have it but i dont see ant servers or anybody need some advice how to play online its something like cs so ima die and kill at the same time
    The Mission is not complete until i get there
    Mafia.Inc®

That was fun. I haven't played an fps in a looong time. I'm a bit rusty, but had fun nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCryptoKnight View Post
    That was fun. I haven't played an fps in a looong time. I'm a bit rusty, but had fun nonetheless.
    Didn't think you were into such violent games BCK.
    Who did you shoot up? Or you didn't play with local guys?
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    Didn't think you were into such violent games BCK.
    I'm more of a sports game and fighting game person. Haven't ventured into the FPS arena in a looong time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel
    Who did you shoot up? Or you didn't play with local guys?
    I just joined some random server. Not locals.

i think im going to make a local server maybe even call it UrbanJAGamers
    maybe dont kno.... but i need to kno the ppl that play it from ja
    The Mission is not complete until i get there
    Mafia.Inc®

So i'm the only one here who had serious issues with the upload? Ma shots take too long to register, reguardless of ping, the same problem with the original Quake 3. I know how to config games and ma connection for games online so I don't know why i'm having this problem. Maybe it's ma word processing laptop that's too slow, cause come to think of it every game I try is the same thing. That's why I removed WarRock aswell, and with America's Army, I just gotta make sure I get a few shots off before ma targets see me.
    But Urban Terror was okay though.

-Des
    .::i7-4770K @ 4.2GHz / Zalman CNPS9700 HSF / MSI GTX 760 OC Gaming / ASUS Maximus VI Hero Z87 / 2x8GB Corsair 1600MHz DDR3 / XFX PRO 750W PSU / Win 7 Ultimate x64 / Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD, WD 1x500GB, 1x750GB 1x1,000GB / 2xDVD ODD / Sound Blaster Z / EarForce X12 Surround Headset / Logitech G15 Keyboard & MX518 Mouse / 27" Samsung 1080p HDTV::.

just played it for the first time. it's good, but i just need to get a bit used to it.

I think we should set up a time when all of us will play same time.
    The views expressed in the above post are not neccesarily the views of icuucme.

I can play in Servers all over and get good ping times, I am trying to find Survivor servers (It is game a mode where u have only one spawn, and the team with the last man standing wins), the pace is slower, more deliberate, and a Desert Eagle, will do just as well as a Machine gun.

quick note to players, the Laser Sight and other items DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!.

I usually play in the mornings or at night between 8-10, so I would actually love to play with you guys, I am on a 8+ Mbit Cable connection, So if you guys want I might be able to host a server if we can set a time.
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan