Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Flow evo bundles

I am still not seeing the full channel line up.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    I am still not seeing the full channel line up.
    They have neglected to provide a comprehensive channel line-up.
    PHONE: XR

Wait, am I reading that correctly? At the bottom of the bundle information page...

Do Flow bundles require an agreement?
    Yes, a 2-year agreement is required with all of our bundles.
    The only way I would even consider agreeing to that is if they offered a price lock-in for the period.

I'm glad that they are [finally] making an effort to compete but at some point they have to do something about the anemic upload. Even just a bump to 5mbps would work wonders. Consumption is still king but in 2018 we backup phones to the cloud, have remote security cameras, Facetime relatives etc. Pushing data isn't just for the technically inclined anymore.

I called on Sunday, May 6th and got an upgrade to the fire package. Digicel fiber is not in my area and probably won't ever be and I have been on Flow's triple play for 4 years already so a contract does not really bother me. Did a speed test that day

I get consisitent speed 24/7 Since upgrading I really wish they would have bumped up the uploads to at least 25Mpbs.

Flow still not even promoting these packages to the public yet as they know it's utter crap.. almost sure they gonna be making changes to them soon before they go live with it..

How can you have new packages that cost more and are basically downgrades to existing packages..

Look at that they are offering in Barbados & Trinidad..

TV Broadband (Download/Upload) Home Phone
    166 channels 175Mbps / 50Mbps Home Phone Max
    https://discoverflow.co/barbados/flow-ultra
    https://discoverflow.co/trinidad/

Don't know whey Jamaica on the back burner ...
    Last edited by GPRS Internet; May 11, 2018 at 07:30 AM.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

I have my theory as to why Flow Jamaica is not up to those standards. My modem equipment is an Arris tg1672 take a look at the spec and its still DOSCSIS 3.0. I 'v been to Barbados and they are using DOCSIS 3.1 equipment. Not sure if its full duplex ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Would be nice if Flow Jamaica updated their equipment and network to Full Duplex DOCSIS 3.1.

Anyways I'm not sure I agree these packages are utter crap. I don't care about the TV package, I have it for local channels and live sports, otherwise watching cable TV is a giant waste of my time. I'm still an avid torrenter with a dedicated seedbox in France. There is nothing that I can't get access to at my prefered time without commercials, and there is netflix. I got a home office so more speed and better phone is always welcomed site for me. My gripe is the upload speeds for video calls etc...

As it relates to sports in my package now I have Flow Sports 1 & 2, all the flow sports premiers, sports max 1 & 2, plus about 8 other sports channel including ESPN 1 & 2.

The highest new EVO package now only gives Flow Sports 1 & 2 and just 1 Flow sports premier..

Everything else that I have bundled now I'll have to pay extra for which will cost me like $8000 more. Kmt

They have made adjustments to the cost.

See link for details: https://discoverflow.co/jamaica/bundles/overview
    PHONE: XR

Bundles still crap
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by BountyKilla View Post
    They have made adjustments to the cost.

See link for details: https://discoverflow.co/jamaica/bundles/overview
    Thanks for the update, you have been on the ball with this, thanks again.