Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The XBOX One

Quote Originally Posted by King_Jay16 View Post
    Example I wanted the new Tomb Raider and decided I didn't want to pay $50-$60 on it, I just waited it out got it earlier this week for $16
    $16 from where? .....
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

All those people worry about the developers not getting a cut of the used game market need to read this; http://kotaku.com/we-need-better-vid...hers-472880781

Publishers now own game developers and shut them down after they finish developing the game. Everybody is getting screwed and you are defending something that you know nothing about based on information you think is true. You are being lied to.

For those who actually believe they have full ownership of their games, according to Rockstars policy, you're not permitted to "distribute, lease, license, sell, rent or otherwise transfer or assign the Software, or any copies of the Software, without the express prior written consent of Licensor or as set forth in this Agreement" Almost all publishers have a similar policy.

What is basically says is that gamers pay a license fee to gain access, but they don't own the software. I hope everyone here are willing to boycott EA games, because this company will require always online. Remember, EA dismissed its Online Pass thing, what does that say? EA has retired its online pass system, mere days ahead of Xbox One's revelations; in hindsight, this feels less like an admission of defeat as evidence that EA will deter used game purchases by way of Xbox One's built-in digital rights management systems. (It also suggests that PS4 will take a similar path - EA presumably wouldn't kill the program outright having only secured half the market, no matter how sweet the platform-exclusive deals).

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    $16 from where? .....
    I think it was Greenman Gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    All those people worry about the developers not getting a cut of the used game market need to read this; http://kotaku.com/we-need-better-vid...hers-472880781

Publishers now own game developers and shut them down after they finish developing the game. Everybody is getting screwed and you are defending something that you know nothing about based on information you think is true. You are being lied to.
    Sounds like EA
    Last edited by BNOVA; Jun 9, 2013 at 12:11 AM.
    AMD Phenom II X4 960T Zosma @ 4GHz | Thermalright Ultima 90 CPU cooler | GIGBABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P | Sapphire 6950 unlocked | 6Gb Gskill RAM | 1.5TB total HD | Dell U2412M IPS Monitor | Zalman 750W PSU | LENOVO SL500

That Rockstar ToS is obviously for digital products because otherwise it's illegal...

THE FIRST SALE DOCTRINE
    The physical ownership of an item, such as a book or a CD, is not the same as owning the copyright to the work embodied in that item.
    Under the first sale doctrine (section 109 of the Copyright Act), ownership of a physical copy of a copyright-protected work permits lending, reselling, disposing, etc. of the item, but it does not permit reproducing the material, publicly displaying or performing it, or otherwise engaging in any of the acts reserved for the copyright holder, because the transfer of the physical copy does not include transfer of the copyright rights to the work.
    Edit: Or rather it's just the second half of the last sentence I posted.
    Last edited by Makkah; Jun 9, 2013 at 12:06 AM.
    No one expects the Inquisition.

Quote Originally Posted by Makkah View Post
    That Rockstar ToS is obviously for digital products because otherwise it's illegal...

Edit: Or rather it's just the second half of the last sentence I posted.
    wonder if MS is getting around it by making the discs just a faster means of installing the games. The discs are just keys and the game is sold as digital content, so they take your rights easy.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Why would i want a box that monitors my heart beat,facial gestures even your oxygen level, a system that will not function without a camera that as night vision, why would i want a live feed going out of my house.What they don't tell you is that the xbox one is always watching and listening. But no its only listening to hear xbox on lol. Germany , australia, france and china are considering to band the xbox one if the kinect is mandatory. Because they have strict privacy laws so if microsoft does not change this. So all of you fussing yourselves about this xbox one if i where you stick to the 360 or buy a decent graphics card for your PC. But my granny always say "young bird don't know storm ".And stupid person will always say i am not doing anything illegal or i have nothing to hide. Yes there are sheeple people who actually think like this.http://www.tweaktown.com/news/30610/...zBCPxHGKJD0.99
    IT'S YOUR GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO REMAIN STUPID
    You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth – nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    $16 from where? .....
    Gamefly : http://www.gamefly.com/download-game...100&cat=OnSale

The downside is they do as EA does with region restriction. Try your luck and see.

This title is available for purchase in United States, Canada, and Mexico.
    Some Games:

This title is available for purchase in United States, Canada, Mexico, American Samoa, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Bahamas, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Barbados, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cayman Islands, Ecuador, Guatemala, Guam, Honduras, Haiti, Jamaica, Japan, Cambodia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Korea, Republic of, Saint Lucia, Northern Mariana Islands, Nicaragua, Netherlands Antilles, New Zealand, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, El Salvador, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Taiwan, Province of China, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Venezuela, Virgin Islands, British, Virgin Islands, U.S., and Samoa.
    It went back up to 24.99 HOWEVER I went and hunted down a coupon!

Add GFDJUN20 for a 20% off discount...

Bioshock Infinite - $34.99
    Mass Effect Trilogy - $19.99
    BioShock 1 & 2 - $4.99
    Borderlands 1 & 2 - $19.99
    Dead Space 1 + 2 + 3 - $39.99
    Crysis 1 + 2 + 3 - $49.99
    Total War: Master Collection - $22.49
    SimCity - $39.99
    Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - $39.99
    Sniper Elite V2 - $12.49
    Sniper Elite - $2.49
    Sniper Elite V2: Kill Hitler DLC Pack - $1.99
    Sniper Elite V2: The Neudorf Outpost DLC Pack - $1.25
    Sniper Elite V2: The Landwehr Canal DLC Pack - $1.25
    Sniper Elite V2: The St. Pierre DLC Pack - $1.25
    The Cave - $4.99
    Rage - $7.99
    War of the Roses: Kingmaker - $7.49
    Hitman Absolution - $6.25
    Borderlands 2 - $13.59
    Brutal Legend -$9.99
    XCOM: Enemy Unknown - $12.99
    March of the Eagles - $9.99
    Torchlight II - $6.79
    Lords of Football - $14.99
    The Walking Dead - $8.49
    Dead Space 3 - $39.99
    Omerta: City of Gangsters - $9.99
    Jagged Alliance Collector's Bundle - $19.99
    Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle - $9.99
    Civilization V: Gold Edition - $12.99
    Sleeping Dogs Digital Edition - $6.99
    Fallout New Vegas - $3.99
    Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 - $14.99
    Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 - Siberian Strike DLC - $4.99
    Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $14.99
    Dungeonland - $14.99
    Aliens Colonial Marines - $14.99

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post

Everyone is in it for money and they getting their fair share while trying to shaft customers

Quote Originally Posted by BNOVA View Post
    I think it was Greenman Gaming.

Sounds like EA
    Gamefly
    Last edited by King_Jay16; Jun 9, 2013 at 02:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by theseeker View Post
    Why would i want a box that monitors my heart beat,facial gestures even your oxygen level, a system that will not function without a camera that as night vision, why would i want a live feed going out of my house.What they don't tell you is that the xbox one is always watching and listening. But no its only listening to hear xbox on lol. Germany , australia, france and china are considering to band the xbox one if the kinect is mandatory. Because they have strict privacy laws so if microsoft does not change this. So all of you fussing yourselves about this xbox one if i where you stick to the 360 or buy a decent graphics card for your PC. But my granny always say "young bird don't know storm ".And stupid person will always say i am not doing anything illegal or i have nothing to hide. Yes there are sheeple people who actually think like this.http://www.tweaktown.com/news/30610/...zBCPxHGKJD0.99
    You know your right. Microsoft need some other means of revenue in order to match google and facebook. This wold help them a lot. It would be in a new area that google or facebook cannot reach...your health and your voice and more things far more unique to you rather than just your PC. Plus where there this information is available you know the US Government is watching.
    AMD Phenom II X4 960T Zosma @ 4GHz | Thermalright Ultima 90 CPU cooler | GIGBABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P | Sapphire 6950 unlocked | 6Gb Gskill RAM | 1.5TB total HD | Dell U2412M IPS Monitor | Zalman 750W PSU | LENOVO SL500

Oh Gawd , they already getting clowned.......

Phone: Nokia 1200 with Satantendo ROM v.3.3
    Laptop: (Pentium III 850 MHz, 512 MB, 60 GB)
    Console: Sega Dreamcast
    Check out my blog: http://satanforce.wordpress.com/