Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Configure Dekal booster (Altai C1n) for other access point

Default Configure Dekal booster (Altai C1n) for other access point

Any one here know how to configure this to connect to another hotspot besides superwifi. I already know the admin password and have gone into the setting and change it to connect to another hotspot. It shows connected but I am unable to get an ip address, keep getting 169.224.x.x address. Have googled that but still cant solve the problem.

Have already factory reset the device, even flashed it with the firmware, still didnt solve the ip issue. Dont know what setting I am not changing correctly. Will upload screenshot of the configuration settings if required. Just need to put this device to use.

did you try connecting to another network? seems like its not getting an ip address. i have one that i use on different networks and it works fine

Yes I tried it on a couple other hotspots and it was the same result.

Could you upload me your config file and the settings that you use.

Quote Originally Posted by newtothis View Post
    Any one here know how to configure this to connect to another hotspot besides superwifi. I already know the admin password and have gone into the setting and change it to connect to another hotspot. It shows connected but I am unable to get an ip address, keep getting 169.224.x.x address. Have googled that but still cant solve the problem.

Have already factory reset the device, even flashed it with the firmware, still didnt solve the ip issue. Dont know what setting I am not changing correctly. Will upload screenshot of the configuration settings if required. Just need to put this device to use.
    have you check if dhcp is enable?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonicview View Post
    have you check if dhcp is enable?
    did that also, but still no change.

How did u get in? whats the user name and password? ive been researching this for months. i want to lock my booster to a different station because the one im near to doesnt have any internet connection. ive been calling dekal from December 2016 and no one seems to be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by newtothis View Post

whats the user name and password?

You may try resetting your device or you could post the device brand and model for further assistance

reset your device to factory settings, "hold reset button for 30seconds" after reset use the following

Username -- altai
    Password -- wag
    IP Address --192.168.1.20

now regarding the no ip issue, if you connect to a different access point you might want to toggle the security functions, toggle from tkip to aes, do not select both, also in the bandwith section make sure its on 20/40mhz, disable isolation and set a static ip, then on your pc input the
    ip being used and walla you should be working.
    MY OWN HOUSE, CAR AND BUSINESS, LOVELY WIFE AND KIDS

that reset doesnt always work with all unit as some of them have 2 different profile store on the unit and resetting it doesnt reset main admin profile..
    i will reset just the user side of the unit..
    it can be remove and replace with the default profile that comes with the unit..