Thread: Apple iPhone 4S vs. Samsung Galaxy S II Dogfight

Cool Apple iPhone 4S vs. T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II Dogfight

Clash of the titans! Aaron does a dogfight between the Apple iPhone 4S and the Samsung Galaxy S II, two of the hottest phones on the market. It's battle time! The iPhone 4S is an evolutionary upgrade from the 4, and offers an Apple A5 dual-core CPU (that's clocked somewhere around 800 MHz), 3.5-inch Retina Display, 8-megapixel camera with 1080p HD video recording capabilities, a front-facing camera, Siri, and iOS 5. T-Mobile's Galaxy S II sports a 1.5 GHz dual-core Snapdragon S3 CPU and has a 4.52-inch Super AMOLED Plus display, 8-megapixel camera with 1080p HD video recording, front-facing shooter, 1,850 mAh battery, and Android 2.3 with Samsung's TouchWiz 4.0.

It's an epic battle between Android and iOS. Two high-end devices, but only one can win. Which one will it be?
    PART 1

PART 2

iOS versus Android. It's the eternal battle in the wireless industry, and Aaron is throwing them together for an epic dogfight battle. The Apple iPhone 4S is powered by an A5 dual-core CPU (at around 800 MHz) and offers a 3.5-inch Retina Display, 8-megapixel camera with 1080p HD video recording, front-facing camera, Siri, and iOS 5 out of the box. T-Mobile's Samsung Galaxy S II is the most recent version of the iconic line and sports a 1.5 GHz dual-core Snapdragon S3 CPU, 4.52-inch Super AMOLED Plus display, 8-megapixel camera with 1080p HD video recording, and Android 2.3 with Samsung's TouchWiz 4.0.
    DOGFIGHT TIME!!!

SOURCE

Keep the thread clean please
    Last edited by King_Jay16; Nov 2, 2011 at 05:45 PM.

Well they seem to have change up the phone completly for the americans because the galaxy s2 i know kinda square... lol

umm you have 2 part 1 so aguess ur thread need adjusting, but yea 2 nice phones iphone4s for me all the way, battery life is key.. for me
    Last edited by Cultus; Nov 2, 2011 at 12:08 AM.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    Well they seem to have change up the phone completly for the americans because the galaxy s2 i know kinda square... lol

umm you have 2 part 1 so aguess ur thread need adjusting, but yea 2 nice phones iphone4s for me all the way, battery life is key.. for me
    Fixed... pretty good phones on both sides!!!

Exynos based GS2 (international) is so not the same as the T-mobile flavoured Snapdragon GS2.
    Thread title is misleading.
    Calm Like a BOMB

I prefer iOS to Android and believe, this video is actually the most biased review i've ever seen. It was so evident that the reviewer was pro iOS as he made little or no attempt to showcase the features of the SGSII.
    iPad 2 (32GB) Black iOS5
    Apple MacBook Pro Mac OS X Mountain Lion Gold Master Edition 10.8
    Sony Vaio Win 7 & Ubuntu
    Samsung I9100 Galaxy S IIHyDrOG3N-ICS 10.04 [4.0.4] Powered by LIME 3G

Quote Originally Posted by noreik23 View Post
    I prefer iOS to Android and believe, this video is actually the most biased review i've ever seen. It was so evident that the reviewer was pro iOS as he made little or no attempt to showcase the features of the SGSII.
    I agree with you. Biased Review. Obviously he is an Apple supporter. The worst thing for me to watch or read biased reviews. Be as objective as you can. There are good points in the review, but he needs to hide his bias.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Android looks like it will be the victor here.

I'm trying to make this decision myself which phone to get, and though I think specswise they're pretty on par, with a slight edge to the sgs2 on speed, bigger screen...I think the user experience on the iPhone is better...Android is getting there but it still isn't quite as refined. Yes Android open & all that jazz...
    Last edited by DRTigerlilly; Nov 13, 2011 at 06:44 PM.