Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Kart Rider - Online cart racer

Downloading...
    Khat, ready for you again bro!

"The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Why yuh choosing the PC version over mobile version?
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    Why yuh choosing the PC version over mobile version?
    My PC is more powerful? Runs on electricity and not battery? I play games on my laptop vs my phone? I played the PC version 7 years ago?
    All of the above?

Been playing the beta for a few days now. The graphics are pretty cool. It's liked the suped up the graphics from the game 7 years ago.

All the familiar tracks are there. All the gags are there. The game uses mainly keyboard to navigate around the game and driving as well.

I played a few item solo games (you vs 7 other players) and item squad games (your team of 4 vs the other team of 4).
    First off, it helps if you know the track. Otherwise, you're useless trying to race and throw items at your opponent at the same time. The game goes by very quickly.

So I decided to jump into Time Attack mode to learn and practice on the tracks and try beating my own times. Time Attack is a lot more fun than I thought. You're racing a ghost of yourself. It's a lot of fun.

Right now, I'm at lvl 4. Encourage you to run through the tutorial as it helps immensely.
    I'll get some screenshots soon.

Only drawback so far is it uses up a lot of cpu power, so my fan is spinning hard and laptop gets really warm. Don't really have that problem with other games, so this is a bit more taxing on my system. Hoping it gets better.

I jumped into the mobile version and so far I beating all the rookies. Game runs super smooth on my phone and connection is very stable even over data so far.

The touch controls take some getting used to though and I am not sure if my bluetooth controller compatible with this game yet so will have to do some googling when I get the chance. I like the voice guided tutorial too it's pretty good and to the point.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    Downloading...
    Khat, ready for you again bro!
    Adding you. Give me a minute. Then we can run some stuff.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    I jumped into the mobile version and so far I beating all the rookies. Game runs super smooth on my phone and connection is very stable even over data so far.

The touch controls take some getting used to though and I am not sure if my bluetooth controller compatible with this game yet so will have to do some googling when I get the chance. I like the voice guided tutorial too it's pretty good and to the point.
    Might have to run some mobile while this PC one gets ready to come out of beta. Not sure how long the time is between the closed beta and the full release.

@Khat, how did you find me on KartRider? I went on to look for my gamertag to give you, but I saw you sent an invite already.
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Jun 8, 2020 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    Might have to run some mobile while this PC one gets ready to come out of beta. Not sure how long the time is between the closed beta and the full release.

@Khat, how did you find me on KartRider? I went on to look for my gamertag to give you, but I saw you sent an invite already.
    It's in the screenshot you posted.

To add someone you have to go to the left/right of your kart - hit invite - then you can search for other persons to add to your friends list, or invite existing contacts to your game.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Quote Originally Posted by khat17 View Post
    It's in the screenshot you posted.
    Ohhhh lol didn't remember I posted that.

I changed it to DocArchy#0280.

Was on it but nobody...