Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast

Thread: New C&W Package

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by CyVan View Post
    Either way faster than Flow

bullet! bullet! bullet! that one to easy lol!
    In the days of old" when men were bold and wi fi was not yet invented some ancient telecom companies sat there quite contented.

Default Well said

Quote Originally Posted by OSS View Post
    all i can say is this...c&w cant afford to make flow eat dem food and do nottin...but on the second hand..u guys must think on when digicel just came..they were the cheapest thing around..and now...them expensive as hell...now their customer service which suck and dunce...

jamaica was quick to jump to digicel..and a year or so later...bam bam..right to pressa uno gone back...lol

now flow is a great company...but if they fail to keep up their standards which they started with..they will be jsut as bad as big and bad C4Rl3L3ss & W0RTHL3ss
    Couldn't have said it better

who me gone a infochannel.....we burn "Careless and Worthless" lol
    KrossFade:--Biostar NF325 atx AMD Mobo||Kingston ddr128 pc2700 + titan 512ddr 400||sempron64 2800+ palermo core||WD Caviar 250gb Sata h.d.d||XfX geforce FX5200 gfx card ||x5-fans||lite-on 18x dvd+r||191dpb 19" widesceen, flat panel monitor.

Default ha

to tell you the truth, i dont put anything pass cable & wireless. right now, to me, they're on par DIGI. Wasn't so in the initial stage but gradually

Whats so great about infochannel?
    Not knocking them or anything.. but just curious why u'ld switch from c&w to infochan

Just tired a c&w..
    Or u testing the waters?

well at the moment infochan cheaper.....and dont need d stupid contract.
    KrossFade:--Biostar NF325 atx AMD Mobo||Kingston ddr128 pc2700 + titan 512ddr 400||sempron64 2800+ palermo core||WD Caviar 250gb Sata h.d.d||XfX geforce FX5200 gfx card ||x5-fans||lite-on 18x dvd+r||191dpb 19" widesceen, flat panel monitor.

Are you aware that Infochannel has a co-location aggrement with C&W. If something is wrong with your ADSL service the most they can do is report it to C&W so it pointless bunning C&W because they own the infrastructure. The IP addresses assigned are Infochan's but the DSLAM, copper and everything else is provided by C&W so in the end you are still using C&W's ADSL network.

yeah me know......but my problem aint the dsl connection, it's the price of the dsl connection

Exactly C&W backbones their systems

Quote Originally Posted by psilos View Post
    Are you aware that Infochannel has a co-location aggrement with C&W. If something is wrong with your ADSL service the most they can do is report it to C&W so it pointless bunning C&W because they own the infrastructure. The IP addresses assigned are Infochan's but the DSLAM, copper and everything else is provided by C&W so in the end you are still using C&W's ADSL network.
    Better Day$ Must Come

Wink

Well cost is how u look at it. let me break it down:

Cable and Wireless internet 256= 29.95pm first mth free / free equipment/ free self installation

total cost if kept for yr = $330us

Infochan 256=19.95pm 40$us activation and installation modem cost $75us cheapest i am aware of:

total cost if keept for yr= $355

Benefits cw:
    1)direct provider as mentioned above
    2) low start up
    3) corporate discounts
    4)option for 2mb/3mb promo

Benefits Infochan:
    1)No contract
    2) more likely to get in touch with customer service
    3) not c & w

anybody know otherwise pls let me know.
    In the days of old" when men were bold and wi fi was not yet invented some ancient telecom companies sat there quite contented.