Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tim Cook Explains Why AirPods Won't Slip Out of Your Ears & Get Lost

Default Tim Cook Explains Why AirPods Won't Slip Out of Your Ears & Get Lost

Well, Tim Cook's answer kinda makes sense lol

"I've been wearing them [AirPods] for a while," said Cook. "And because they don't have wires on them… The wires tend to help the earbud to fall out, because it applies weight on those. By snipping the wires, I have never personally had one [AirPod] fall out."
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

I just gave myself a coco from a facepalm 0_O

LOLOL
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

I watched this and I just had to shake my head... So Apple is the only company that tells consumers what they want/need...... I thought companies were supposed to listen to consumers and give them what they requested. So what about all the other things that I need as a consumer and presently don't have Apple? Oh wait you will decide when it is that I need them.... If only consumers would realize that they are the ones with the power, they are the ones spending their money and they are the real dictators to these corporate cannibals like Apple. Unfortunately not everything is as they appear.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    I watched this and I just had to shake my head... So Apple is the only company that tells consumers what they want/need...... I thought companies were supposed to listen to consumers and give them what they requested. So what about all the other things that I need as a consumer and presently don't have Apple? Oh wait you will decide when it is that I need them.... If only consumers would realize that they are the ones with the power, they are the ones spending their money and they are the real dictators to these corporate cannibals like Apple. Unfortunately not everything is as they appear.
    Definitely see all you points, but I always look at Apple as a business and not just a company that sells phones.. What you realize is that when companies listen to people they often end up going in circles because lets face it most people don't know what they want, and most people either want too much and literally want everything.

Back in the days cell phones reached a bottle neck, every phone on the market was the same ole same ole, if Apple didn't go on a limb and presented to us what they felt we needed we would prolly still be stuck with flip phones today lol instead of Apple stuffing all features into one phone they strategically released features one by one, if you notice now the i7 is a more complete phone, it's getting there, sooner or later it will offer allot of the things we techies crave.

People like to be led.. we see it in all walks of life, people like to know there is somebody they can look up to.. Apple provides that for allot of people, I am by no means an Apple fanboy, I have and use many different devices.. but I will always respect their hustle as a business..
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Definitely see all you points, but I always look at Apple as a business and not just a company that sells phones.. What you realize is that when companies listen to people they often end up going in circles because lets face it most people don't know what they want, and most people either want too much and literally want everything.

Back in the days cell phones reached a bottle neck, every phone on the market was the same ole same ole, if Apple didn't go on a limb and presented to us what they felt we needed we would prolly still be stuck with flip phones today lol instead of Apple stuffing all features into one phone they strategically released features one by one, if you notice now the i7 is a more complete phone, it's getting there, sooner or later it will offer allot of the things we techies crave.

People like to be led.. we see it in all walks of life, people like to know there is somebody they can look up to.. Apple provides that for allot of people, I am by no means an Apple fanboy, I have and use many different devices.. but I will always respect their hustle as a business..
    ^^
    Even worse of a statement than Tim's LOLOL

Speak for yourself. I only know leaders.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    ^^
    Even worse of a statement than Tim's LOLOL

Speak for yourself. I only know leaders.
    Dawg.. We have Governments, Presidents, Prime Ministers, CEOS etc etc etc ... people like to be led... why we don't all decide to run the country ourselves? it's too much work.. we rather somebody else do it .. they lead we follow...
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

Dawg.. We have Governments, Presidents, Prime Ministers, CEOS etc etc etc ... people like to be led... why we don't all decide to run the country ourselves? it's too much work.. we rather somebody else do it .. they lead we follow...
    Governments, Presidents are there to serve the nation and make decision based on what the people want.

CEOs lead company of people and these people are paid to follow instructions. They didn't volunteer to follow orders of CEO

This has nothing to do with Apple or even remotely similar.

Yow this is funny LOL
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    Governments, Presidents are there to serve the nation and make decision based on what the people want.
    Tell yourself that lol .... if you think that's the case you more lost to the cause than the cause itself.. lol
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

Tell yourself that lol .... if you think that's the case you more lost to the cause than the cause itself.. lol
    I am telling you what governments and presidents are for. Whatever actually happens because of corruption etc is besides the point. Most tell lie to get where they want to be, but that besides the point. They were put in power because people voted for them based on the needs they would satisfy.

Where I live the Gov actually serve the people.

You must be talking bout dictatorship.

You are the one that is clearly lost and your sheep friends lol.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

Ok great.. well think of Apple as the Government where you live.. serving it's people lol
    Last edited by GPRS Internet; Sep 15, 2016 at 09:54 AM.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..