Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Flow's Evolution Cable Services?

Quote Originally Posted by BountyKilla View Post
    Thanks for the link. Unfortunately I too dont seeing anything new here. it's looking increasingly like Flow Evo was just one big farce. There goes my hope for Horizon like upgrade and netflix integration.

I dunno about you guys, buy I upgraded the cable box firmware as well, to the Flow Evo version.
    I then played around the new interface and saw that I could watch a tv show that was currently playing, from the beginning.
    I had to try it out, and selected "Play from the beginning" and guess what? lol Yes it started playing the show from the beginning!!!!
    Showed my wife and she was impressed!

So was I. I know it's not a big deal to you guys, but I thought that was cool!
    I can't remember seeing that before the upgrade.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    I dunno about you guys, buy I upgraded the cable box firmware as well, to the Flow Evo version.
    I then played around the new interface and saw that I could watch a tv show that was currently playing, from the beginning.
    I had to try it out, and selected "Play from the beginning" and guess what? lol Yes it started playing the show from the beginning!!!!

Those features were always there, they just haven’t marketed them as they should have.
    PHONE: XR

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post

That feature was always there.... or you can also just hit record and it records from the start then you can go back and watch it...

Evo seems like nothing more than a rebrand to me...

@A_A you are so late that feature was there from like 2015 lol

I haven't looked at this in a while but I recall something about limitations on live viewing in the mobile app (an issue related to license restrictions.) Did they ever fix it so that you could watch all the channels you subscribe to on-the-go? The evolution landing page doesn't make mention of any restrictions in the app.

Not all channels in the app.. same as it was...

Still no TVJ or CVM

Avs them horizon then evolution. These ppl just like to market stuff. Flow doesn't stick to one thing for long. That's their issue. As soon as something gets popular they change it or change the benefits. Look on flow lyf , look on their 99 cents per minute plan prior,look on browse and talk, prepaid landline,prepaid cable,prepaid internet,the 976 services,flow ultra and I could name a dozen more that they sent to the graveyard.

They spent millions marketing LIME brand and dashed it away just like that. In fact days before the rebranding they were marketing LIME constantly on tv with high rotations which cost millions. As to who making the decisions I wonder. I go even further. Even before rebranding from bmobile to LIME they had a massive promotion across the island about talk and save and another thing. All those cost a lot. They love to spend but ain't loyal to the brand's they create .

It all went downhill when FLOW was bought out.... kmt...

I've had AVS since the day it was rolled out and I can tell you that nothing major has been added to it... it's mainly UI changes... all the features there now have been there since day 1....

The only thing I can say is that allot more HD channels have been added.. Flow needs to find an identity.. they are like a lost soul...
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    It all went downhill when FLOW was bought out.... kmt...

I've had AVS since the day it was rolled out and I can tell you that nothing major has been added to it... it's mainly UI changes... all the features there now have been there since day 1....

The only thing I can say is that allot more HD channels have been added.. Flow needs to find an identity.. they are like a lost soul...
    They need to bring back LIME and compete against each other. That's what's needed. Idk who told them to rebrand as they wasted millions and at the end of the day when u go and buy credit people still asking for LIME credit or your lime number as no matter how they change the brand the same problems exists so people won't forget.

It's not like claro that practically vanished overnight and out people mind. There is something about those people at flow that needs to change. Entire management needs to go.