Thread: 12 - Sky

Default 12 - Sky

Has anyone every played this game before..i have been playing this game for a week now and it seems interesting to me. You can download and / or find out more about it here.

I am just looking to see if anyone else has played it before and if so.. lets start a movement.
    Need more information? Send a PM or Email Me @ Ralphsteinhibbert@gmail.com--- You can also call me @ 377 - 5710 (no privated numbers).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawn_Jamaican View Post
    Click the blue arrow to see me

been hearing about it, it looks good, watched some clips of the game play on youtube some time ago.
    XBOX LIVE ID retrospade
    League of Legends ID: retroe

Quote Originally Posted by retroblast View Post
    been hearing about it, it looks good, watched some clips of the game play on youtube some time ago.
    So why havent u tried it out yet?
    Need more information? Send a PM or Email Me @ Ralphsteinhibbert@gmail.com--- You can also call me @ 377 - 5710 (no privated numbers).

So why havent u tried it out yet?

playing rohan: blood feud atm, when and if i get tired of it i will probably try it
    XBOX LIVE ID retrospade
    League of Legends ID: retroe

i tried 12skies .. i never liked it one bit played for about 1hr and then i removed it from my pc.

edit: took another look at the Utube vidz it look alot different from when they had it in first beta, now it has more of hero thing going on. cabal getting to me so i might check this out again if i dont find anything else to play. but what i really want to play is Dragonball or SUN
    Last edited by Taktician; Jun 6, 2008 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taktician View Post
    i tried 12skies .. i never liked it one bit played for about 1hr and then i removed it from my pc.

edit: took another look at the Utube vidz it look alot different from when they had it in first beta, now it has more of hero thing going on. cabal getting to me so i might check this out again if i dont find anything else to play. but what i really want to play is Dragonball or SUN
    Maybe u didnt like it because of the race you chose to use... i have tried all the character races and i have found out that some race or more easier and fun to use.