Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TEXT THE WORLD 4 FREE CALL THE USA FOR FREE & international number

Default TEXT THE WORLD 4 FREE CALL THE USA FOR FREE & international number

Well want an international number of your choice on ur phone, want to call the USA free or text the world for free well now you can with

textfree with voice free in the app store

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/textf...399355755?mt=8

IPHONE HAS DONE IT AGAIN
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

So how does this work? You need a data plan to use it right?

Unless you can use this WITHOUT data then it's just like every other messaging app out there. It is also on Android Market but I'm not seeing the advantage of it if it needs internet.

The number? Okay, I'm in the US now, I have unlimited data and maybe people could call me on a 876 number for less if I get one. But how will it work for someone in Jamaica who doesn't want to pay for a data plan but want to text and call overseas?
    Last edited by chig; Jun 5, 2011 at 12:56 PM.

"Calls can be free if you download a bunch of the free apps they offer. They call this 'earning' free minutes."
    If you having girl problems I feel sorry for you son, I got 99 problems, but a ***** aint 1.

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    So how does this work? You need a data plan to use it right?

Unless you can use this WITHOUT data then it's just like every other messaging app out there. It is also on Android Market but I'm not seeing the advantage of it if it needs internet.

The number? Okay, I'm in the US now, I have unlimited data and maybe people could call me on a 876 number for less if I get one. But how will it work for someone in Jamaica who doesn't want to pay for a data plan but want to text and call overseas?
    Guy why would you buy an iphone if you dont use data? most persons here in jamaica has a data plan even if they dont we have wifi, chig why you think all phone companies wana come here huh? we spend on what we want, Now the app allows us to have an international number on our phone so ppl overseas can call us as a local call, it also gives us free text messages to every phone in the world which is not like other apps i never said messenger i said free text messages it now cost use 6 dolla on all network to send this type of text....it also gives you the option to call anybody in the usa...

Quote Originally Posted by Mixmasterkevin View Post
    "Calls can be free if you download a bunch of the free apps they offer. They call this 'earning' free minutes."
    well if you wana call else where other than the usa this is how u can do it ....
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Okay well I just downloaded the Android version, which I'm sure is the same as iPhone version doubt the "with voice" makes any difference.
    Had to create an account and then got a new number, which couldn't be a Jamaican one since I needed to enter a zip code. Worked for me to text down there, cool it is free so now I don't need to consider that $10/month International Text add-on from Sprint, but of course it had to go through their network (I can select between Textfree and Sprint in settings) which means the data plan is necessary. No luck for the un-connected Jamaican then, meaning, not much different from other messaging apps I can download.

Going to try out some other stuff and update with my findings.

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    Guy why would you buy an iphone if you dont use data? most persons here in jamaica has a data plan even if they dont we have wifi, chig why you think all phone companies wana come here huh? we spend on what we want, Now the app allows us to have an international number on our phone so ppl overseas can call us as a local call, it also gives us free text messages to every phone in the world which is not like other apps i never said messenger i said free text messages it now cost use 6 dolla on all network to send this type of text....it also gives you the option to call anybody in the usa...
    The data plans are currently overpriced or at least expensive to most people in JA, not everybody who has a smartphone has one and yes there's always wifi but you aren't always in a wifi zone are you?
    lol'in @ "all phone companies wana come here" ..... Jamaica is a pretty insignificant market for most all big phone companies.

Anyways... calling the text free number leads to a recorded message. If I turn off data on the phone Textfree is unusable. All I'm saying is I'm looking for the app that can be used when you don't have a data connection. The US number is useful sure but there are other apps that do it for free too.

ive never seen zeen you post one a dem list them please, the app that gives you an international number without buying, and there are alot a apps out there that offers voip service, what the focus was here was the international texting and the free number which most app dont give, Now as i said in the above post most ppl here have data not sure what you guys do in the U.S.A, and who no have data use the device when they reach a wifi destination, and others like my self have both................im yet to see the app that makes calls and send text without data, i just couldnt understand what you were asking for SMH without data it would have to use ur service provider.

ive never seen zeen you post one a dem list them please, the app that gives you an international number without buying, and there are alot a apps out there that offers voip service, what the focus was here was the international texting and the free number which most app dont give, Now as i said in the above post most ppl here have data not sure what you guys do in the U.S.A, and who no have data use the device when they reach a wifi destination, and others like my self have both................im yet to see the app that makes calls and send text without data, i just couldnt understand what you were asking for SMH without data it would have to use ur service provider.
    what proof you have of this?
    NOTEBOOK: Acer V3-771G - Core i5 3.1Ghz + Nvidia Geforce GT630M
    PMP: Cowon J3 (16GB|Jet Effect 3.0) + Audio-Technica ATH-M50 = <AUDIOGASM>
    SMARTPHONE: Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - Rooted + UltimaROM
    DUMBPHONE: Blackberry 9000

Quote Originally Posted by nehrou View Post
    what proof you have of this?
    Do i really need to give you proof, you think ppl buy smart phones for there looks, the ones who get the smart phones overseas and dont put on service is there wont deny that, but our compaines staying alive and not lower the prices on unlimited data over the years, instead looking to advance data thats my proof data sells all over the world.

@ the end of the day if the app is not for you just leave it alone its def for me.
    Last edited by hv_thugg; Jun 5, 2011 at 03:39 PM.

Do i really need to give you proof, you think ppl buy smart phones for there looks, the ones who get the smart phones overseas and dont put on service is there wont deny that, but our compaines staying alive and not lower the prices on unlimited data over the years, instead looking to advance data thats my proof data sells all over the world.

@ the end of the day if the app is not for you just leave it alone its def for me.
    Actually, yes. Is Jamaicans we talking about. Buy things fi boast but cant afford the further costs associated with owning it.

The app is good an respect for pointing me to it cause it actually goin save me money now. But I jus trying to look out for the people dem who don't have data plans on their smartphones, I know many of them.