Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What plans do you have for your computer (In the coming months)?

I am at the tail end of a minor refresh, I have ungraded to:
    - Logitech G502 mouse
    - Scythe kaze Master Flat II fan controller
    - Cooler master JetFlo 120mm fan
    - Dual monitor desk mount
    - Lemobest RGB LED light kit (with remote control)
    - Gelid GC-3 extreme tim
    The only pending update on my list now is an xbone controller for PC and the Awesome Corsair K70 keyboard (browns). Sucks that after waiting almost a year for this, it sold out instantly and wont be in stock until December 31.

I made a vow to myself to raid my Steam library and complete some of the many older games I have been meaning to play on my current setup @1080p before doing any more upgrades. After that I am eye a Gigabyte G1 Gamer 970 and hopefully two decently priced 144hz 1440p G-sync monitors.
    Respawned: Asrock Z77 EX6_i5 2500K_XSPC Watercooled_16GB Vengence DDR3_2xCrucial M4 64gb ssd Raid0(os) 3TBs(stor)_Corsair AX860_MSI GTX 760_2x Asus 23.6" LED_Win8
    Computers-Incredibly fast accurate & stupid. Humans-Incredibly slow,inaccurate & brilliant. Together we are powerful beyond imagination

bought a MSI 970 GTX 4GB OC to replace my sapphire radeon r9 270x this will be my first non budget card since i bought a X1950XT way back when, cant wait to get it i hit the refresh on the tracking page almost every 5 minutes just in hopes of the status change.

beyond that bought a steel series apex keyboard and a Siberia V2 Headset and also intending to switch out the FX 6300 i currently have for one of the fx 8XXX's but that's further down the line.
    Last edited by brokegamer; Nov 25, 2014 at 09:42 PM.