Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: android with tv out for in car use

OK. Just making sure. Because the link was there. To each his own still. Let us know if you get it sorted out. While I can understand just wanting to get the item locally there are times you have no choice. Did you check this place up Sovereign named HUB or something of the sort?
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    It is built into the car and if you look above you see pics of a cables, LOL

Just Google Infiniti m35 or 45 and you'll see the interior, no one in their right mind would take out the 6cd or the screen to put in anything, all I want us something to play video that uses a Microsd, but since I can't find a cable I'll just drop a pioneer single din dvd and convert to divx and call it a day,but them I'm gonna be tempted to blow money on amps and speakers, lol
    Yeah I know what infiniti's are like. One of my favorite cars. You would lose alot of integration by removing the factory deck.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

jomo Guest

Yeah I checked in sovereign, in all honesty the dvd is a better option but will have to pull up and wire it up and I'll want to drop rcas in a the same time, then I'll want to ad an amp, then an amp will lead to two and subs ad door speakers and before you know it I drop some eminence in the back and start to go deaf like years ago

Lol

Yeah the I side and outside is nice, the car gets too much attention though, and burns too much gas, so I'll sell it and buy a mark x

What car u selling, how much?

jomo Guest

2007 Nissan Fuga, value 2 mill in Stock from but I'm selling for 1.7neg

http://shopinja.com/forum/index.php?...seen#msg790906