Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: android with tv out for in car use

jomo Guest

Default android with tv out for in car use

Have a 07 nissan fuga with video and audio in, was going to use an ipod with an av out as the wide cable is sturdy but the more I think about it I'd prefer sumn with a microsd

So I can load 64gb of beyonce videos and watch her while I drive ;D lol

So what's a good cheap (small) android phone I can mount like an ipod in the car, have an inconspcuous cable running behind the scenes and everything needs to be sturdy and factory looking

Would also love a toggle since the steering control won't change songs or videos, and I sure hope like the ipod/phone it stops the song when the car or radio shuts off and it loses signal

I'd also consider a 7" tablet mounted somewhere too as I'd prefer the wider cable once again, could maybe mount it in the back somewhere but then I couldn't reach it to change songs

Also hope there is an option to keeop the screen on once its being charged

So what android phone/tablet can I get locally with an av cable that charges (car has rca video inpuits) as well and what is a good mount

Wouldn't want it up on the windscreen, somewhere lower as the car is huge I have plenty of space

Also is pandora or any internet radio available over 4g? If so I'd hook up a 10gb plan and wifi hotspot the device

Also can youtube be set to play only sexy videos? Continuously? Lol

jomo Guest

Yeah well I still can't find an av cable for a s5 note 3 or tab, ad my car can't fit a double din as it has a built in radio and screen, still using the ipod to play music videos but u hate iTunes, I need an av cable!

What radio in the Fuga? maybe best you swap it out and get a Bluetooth radio.. then you can connect any Bluetooth device to it no wires..

If not get the cable below...

---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

If you already have a display in the vehicle I'd guess something like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Measy-Dual-cor...917015&sr=1-21

And you can search on eBay or such for those that have the cable:

http://www.geekbuying.com/item/U2C-T...ic-314314.html

I know someone that purchased one previously.

If yours is a single DIN then maybe something like so:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Single-DIN-7...item19f41bb871

But - if you specifically want to mount something like a Note 3 in your car then I guess this cable is what you need:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Micro-USB-MH...item51c4010701
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

jomo Guest

Bwoy unu hard a hearing bredda

It has a built in display 6 cd mp3 and video and audio in, also a space for a single din in the dash where the did rom and Bluetooth is

I have an ipod av cable playing music videos nicely hidden in the centre and I only want to change it cause it's so damn hard to load

I could. Ads a single din did but will sell the car soon and can't bother waste money, if I get an av cable for a Samsung I could simply plug in a s3 or sumn in the dash and even have it providing WiFi as well, and load music videos and movies on microSD and simply plug and play

So I only need a av cable for a Samsung or other android or even a tablet

Can't be too much to ask Jamaica to stock av cables... Lol

I've checked the Samsung store quantum etc etc, can't find one

Not sure anythign modern supports av. You would need mini hdmi etc...

I would just take the whole 6 cd changer out. That is what I am doing to my car anyways.

Android deck 10x better than any cd changer.
    Last edited by pezz; Sep 30, 2014 at 05:28 PM.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

jomo Guest

It is built into the car and if you look above you see pics of a cables, LOL

Just Google Infiniti m35 or 45 and you'll see the interior, no one in their right mind would take out the 6cd or the screen to put in anything, all I want us something to play video that uses a Microsd, but since I can't find a cable I'll just drop a pioneer single din dvd and convert to divx and call it a day,but them I'm gonna be tempted to blow money on amps and speakers, lol

Did I or did I not provide a link to a cable that you could buy?
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

jomo Guest

Yes you did but I would never order something like that online I just want to walk in a store and buy one. If not available here then forget it, can't stand ordering things online much less something like an av cable that's the most frustrating thing I can think of, lol, but that's just me, I'm kinda weird

If I don't sell the car by Xmas I'll spend a 30 pack on a decent radio and order a pioneer Bluetooth steering remote so I can still use my steering controls and have control over the one in the dash