Thread: Adobe Muse Alternatives

wii.live07 Guest

Default Adobe Muse Alternatives

Hi all, I have been slowly teaching myself web design and going through tutorials on Lynda and YouTube. I have been using Adobe Muse and Dreamweaver but Muse is too static and doesn't work with WordPress which is a feature most web designers hate. I have been using Dreamweaver too but it is nothing compared to the ease of use as Muse. Too much all at once and less drag and drop.

Can anyone recommend a great drag and drop/wysiwyg alternative to Adobe Muse with the same ease of use as Muse? No coding and may be able to work with WordPress.

Looking to avoid coding but I am learning code and I will be officially trained in September. If Muse allowed you to work with WordPress and easily update your site without exporting and re-uploading everything it would be the perfect software. I Googled a few alternatives but I want to see what you all think.

wii.live07 Guest

Okay, no responses yet. Anyway, someone told me Muse has a built in export FTP feature on the file menu bar. Can anyone out there confirm if it's possible to export only updated files without exporting the whole website all over again using Filezilla. I went through a Lynda tutorial which said I can't update without uploading everything all over again. I also heard Adobe Business Catalyst is the only way to upload files from Muse to your FTP site. Is all this true or false?