Thread: Tails - Tailored for the paranoid among us.

Default Tails - Tailored for the paranoid among us.

Snowden approved?

A super-secure version of Linux—called Tails—fits on a USB stick and can be used on any computer without leaving a trace.

https://tails.boum.org/download/index.en.html

As long as you are browsing in autistic mode that is; not using personally identifiable logins like Techjamaica and Gmail.

Quote Originally Posted by carey View Post
    As long as you are browsing in autistic mode that is; not using personally identifiable logins like Techjamaica and Gmail.
    Being discreet does not equate to being autistic.
    Last edited by datdread; Apr 24, 2014 at 08:36 AM.

Discrete implies that you are willing to drop tidbits of your identity about? I take the definition of autistic from critical works like Ghost in the Shell and Psycho-Pass: you focus on data reception and not transmission; and if you transmit it is through prescribed channels that offer satisfactory security (which email is absolutely not).

^^ that reference to GITS... Brilliant!
    1.8 Ghz Pentium 4 (OC'd.) / Intel P4 (478) Motherboard / 800MHz DDR / 256 Mb DDR RAM / 40GB Seagate / RIVA TNT2 Pro 32MB / 24X12X24 Sony CDRW+ / 18" View Sonic CRT / Windows ME Yes it will play Doom... i plan on trying Crysis 3 one of these days.

Quote Originally Posted by carey View Post
    Discrete implies that you are willing to drop tidbits of your identity about? I take the definition of autistic from critical works like Ghost in the Shell and Psycho-Pass: you focus on data reception and not transmission; and if you transmit it is through prescribed channels that offer satisfactory security (which email is absolutely not).
    Did not get that reference. Very L33t

1.8 Ghz Pentium 4 (OC'd.) / Intel P4 (478) Motherboard / 800MHz DDR / 256 Mb DDR RAM / 40GB Seagate / RIVA TNT2 Pro 32MB / 24X12X24 Sony CDRW+ / 18" View Sonic CRT / Windows ME Yes it will play Doom... i plan on trying Crysis 3 one of these days.