Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How did you get your Ps3?

Default How did you get your Ps3?

Hey guys, Considering to pick up a Ps3.
    Did you purchase it locally? (Watts New, Royale), buy online and use MailPac or another service to get it down or did you take your chance with customs?

Thanks

I'll say the best way to get it at normal price, is to buy it in the US, remove it from the box and everything and carry it in your carry-on luggage. If customs stop you to ask you what its for tell them it's always been yours and you just travel with it to play wherever you go.

Here chig the old liad lol a try by pass jamaican tax.... lol
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

u get 500 us duty free so dnt need to do that
    Video Game Technician in Jamaica 3968609
    Ultra Aluminus Black Case/ASUS Rampage Formula 2 /Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 oc 3.6/ZALMAN CNPS9700/8GB G-Skill ripjaw DDR3 1600/EVGA GeForce GTX super oc 470 edition /SAMSUNG Black 32" Widescreen hdtv/etc/

Quote Originally Posted by **ScarFace** View Post
    u get 500 us duty free so dnt need to do that
    as long as your over 18. In october I came here thinking I would have the $500 but they told me it was only for people over 18, the lady was pretty nice though so she let me go through without any problems. I don't think they are all that nice though.
    Last edited by Yondaimeku; May 9, 2011 at 10:18 AM.
    IDK what to put in this sig..........

I bought it from someone in Kgn but you can try that method as well you have a $500 allowance
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

Thanks guy, another question.
    When you travelling with your laptop, do you ever fill out a customs card for it (when your leaving) JA.
    I've have problems twice, when returning back with my laptop. They always ask for my laptop custom card, when I tell them that I originally carried it from Jamaica.

um...I don't recall filling out a customs card and I always travel with my laptop. If they ask me about my laptop I just say that I brought it with me from jamaica and they don't ask for anything else
    IDK what to put in this sig..........

My neighbour brought down mine in the box >> sealed >> just told the customs officer it was a gift, no problems, guess it was a nice one... best bet you can do is send it to someone and try that

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    Here chig the old liad lol a try by pass jamaican tax.... lol
    so i mus mek dem charge me 50% for sutm dem don't do nuttin for? taking you for owning s***.. bullies

I know there's that $500 allowable but I travelling with playstation and accessories, multiple phones and sometimes 2 laptops. I mus tell dem is not mine and some a dem goin stay in the country? I make sure tell them every thing dey see me with is coming back up with me, no gifts for no one as far as they're concerned. Them could pick any one of my devices alone an it buck the $500 already when dem go for their value books cause I don't travel with no receipts.
    Last edited by chig; May 10, 2011 at 05:46 AM.