Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Diary of a Mad Black Woman

Default Re: Diary of a Mad Black Woman

This movie is a good investment i have all the plays that tyler perry has on DVD. All of them has a message behind it regardless of the comedy that is included.
    Dem fool no ****....

Got to go see his new play "Medea goes to jail" now that will be really and truely funny

Default Re: Diary of a Mad Black Woman

i agree tyler perry does have soem great plays .
    i enjoy them alot.
    and from wat i hear madea goes to jail is off the hooks
    but stil ldont pay to watch DOMBW.
    especially wid ur girl ... cus then she gonna get ideas and read into everything u do.
    "Dont watch me ... watch TV"

I really need to get someone's veiw on beauty shop. I donot want ot waste my cash going to see a lame film!

Wrong Thread but I've heard great reviews of it...better than Barber Shop 2......not necessarily a "must see"....but its a "well my money wasn't wasted" see....providing its two-for-one Tuesday and you aint paying

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Mad Black Woman -
    i saw this movie with a new friend..
    now, i fully believe the movie was a predictable piece of overhyped tripe. not to say that desertion and disloyal men are not a new and unexplored genre and that black women ... *Vomit*
    the only worthwhile things to look at on the screen was the granny with the gun and ... the food scenes? (which were so soul food by the way.. food as healing in black movies.. REALLY?)
    conversely, the biggest payoff for me was when she (MBW) whispered that her time with Studly Dudley from Steel Factory (shemar moore) was like a fairy tale. young lady beside me squeezed my hand and said, "thats how you make me feel."
    in conclusion, if you goin see this movie as a lone male.. i give it 1 star.. better you stay at home and lick vomit off your driveway... cheaper too..
    but if you have a femme in your company... who kinda sentimental... and nothing good on HBO... well then... 3.5 out of 5 stars.. and try mek sure yu pay for the tickets sir!!! too much wuckless man on the screen for you to be cheapin out tonight.
    Do nothing which is of no use.
    The Way is in Training.

Jah know.....lol at SgtMac....lol...oh my.....i guess that sums it up people.....

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Mi nuh stop hear seh the movie mad. Mi need fi go watch it next week. 2 fi 1 deal straight.
    Praise Ye JAH

yow this move haaaaarrdddd!!!, best movie i've seen since start of the year. all a di man dem if u treat u girl like Shemar Moore (Orlando) treated Kimberly Elise (Helen) then take her to see it....if not? leave her at home
    "Babylon Ah Listen From Oh so Far"

Default Diary of a Mad Black Woman

Quote Originally Posted by acidblade
    yow this move haaaaarrdddd!!!, best movie i've seen since start of the year. all a di man dem if u treat u girl like Shemar Moore (Orlando) treated Kimberly Elise (Helen) then take her to see it....if not? leave her at home

Enty-wayz...It definitely got all my thumbs to go up and all my stars to shine. It was an ORIGINAL black film. Yes in every movie the good will overcome the bad..."predictable" but also the jokes in there, weren't the REGULAR BLACK jokes. Not the same ones, we are doomed to hear repeated with every "hurry up and come" black film. The underlying story with the junkie and her family, thickened the plot and the old man, smoothed it out just right. Worth a 4 bills yes.
    Last edited by Tamara; Apr 13, 2005 at 11:49 AM.

i though this movie was a waste of my time, glad i didn't use my free tickets to watch this @ carib, almost broke the people dem dvd