Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Diary of a Mad Black Woman

Quote Originally Posted by BlaqMale
    i though this movie was a waste of my time, glad i didn't use my free tickets to watch this @ carib, almost broke the people dem dvd
    it's out on dvd already? wow them really milking it
    "Babylon Ah Listen From Oh so Far"

I rather liked it, it was Fiance that realy wanted to watch it I had no rest till we went on Sunday. It seems very much mixed the reality and comedy. I thought that in the end that she should have stayed with her Husband because he seemed to have changed. The Girls behind me didnt give my ears a chance to listen properly though. It seem as if they had their man there they would tear him apart. I give that Movie my hat off.

Thumbs up Diary of a mad black woman

I thought it was an excellent movie. that woman is indeed a good if not great woman... i do believe that she did what few women would bring themselves to do..forgive dat son of a ***** after what he did!! HELL NO!!!

if u havent seen it..i definately recommend it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlaqMale
    i though this movie was a waste of my time, glad i didn't use my free tickets to watch this @ carib, almost broke the people dem dvd

LOL...yea man absolved yourself and incriminate others...lol

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

She forgave him on two causes: she loved him and she saw the sincerity in his apology.

His apology did not come in the form of I am sorry - and he was truly sincere not simply because of his state.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

This movie is good trust me I recommend it to all.!!!!

Thats truly a good woman !!!

The comedy part of it had mi laughing out loud.
    Last edited by ProdMaster; May 21, 2005 at 03:23 AM.
    Vision without Mission is Daydreaming!

It can gwaan. di granny bad tho. mi love how she nuh fraid a no po-po
    Praise Ye JAH