Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diary of a Mad Black Woman

Default Diary of a Mad Black Woman

This movie was the shizzz. I laught, and i cried. this movie is a mixture of comedy and drama. the comedy side to this firm must get best comedy for 2005.
    trust me irate this move 5 out of 5. it is a must see.
    Nickname: Virus
    Education: B.Sc. Computer Information Science, Asc. Mass Communication, MCSD, MCSE and CCNA

Default Re: Diary of a Mad Black Woman

so its really that good huh? well i'm gonna go see for myself tonight.
    http://img33.exs.cx./img33/381/kakashiraikiri1.gif
    Got the image from Raijin at Narutoex.com

Those who disobey orders are called trash.............
    ....but you know what I think,those that don't take care of their freinds are worse than trash.

pcchick Guest

Loved it too!!! I cried, laughed and hoooted at the hotties like Tyler Perry & Shemar Moore. Loved it.

i thought that movie was a waste of production... it nuh get my thumbs up @ all. Glad i never paid to watch it
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

someone apparently needs some loving in them life. I watched the theatre production and it caught me....i watched it over and over again so i know the storyline. Haven't seen it on the big screen yet but i know its good. Maybe some people wanted the mistress to have the happy ending

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Wink Re: Diary of a Mad Black Woman

lol i wonder who u directing that @... hmm well i thought it was poorly edited some of the scenes in there were unnecessary... the storyline was overly predictable... it was like... a ... life time movie...but worse... so i guess prissy ppl would enjoy it **ehem electro ehem tech ehem nic** not callin any names

i am a tuggs u nuh so i dont care about what some ppl want to say .. i am a bad bunny but i got tenderness in me

cant wait to see who going to cuss me off now...
    Last edited by Liquid Bunny; Mar 24, 2005 at 06:05 PM.
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

some woman foooollll nu backside.
    Nickname: Virus
    Education: B.Sc. Computer Information Science, Asc. Mass Communication, MCSD, MCSE and CCNA

Quote Originally Posted by Virus_NCU
    some woman foooollll nu backside.
    I wonder is who that?

@Bunny.....

I and I man nuh prissy a backside. Nuh really matter still...give credit where credit due. Maybe it was predictable or badly edited but the storyline is plausible and workable because as Virus_NCU says:
    some woman foooollll nu backside

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Great movie! Everyone should watch. I don't see how anyone could say that it was predictable still because there arn't many black films like that out there.

so glad i never guh movies guh watch dis movie.
    i give it this much ... it real. its so truthful .
    and it has good sentimental moments and it hilarious wen it ready.
    midear and her gun a di best.
    but i wouldnt spend money on it.
    MHO
    "Dont watch me ... watch TV"