Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4.5 Inch Screen Sansung Infuse 4G

yeah if u ask me they need to curb the number of phones they come out with but all in all it doesnt bug me because they realize that people are different and not all people want just ONE phone. there is no variety with the fruits (both blackberry and apple) the way i see it guys, people get android because they want a phone that can do the same things their PC can do + more - they like that u can load up custom OS's, overclock the GPU, completely change all UI elements and load up third party apps they want without compromising the devices warrantee and run it all with TRUE multitasking

BTW - havent u guys noticed that laptops and computer hardware like graphics cards, memory and processors advance and come out like every other day? 1 day the 5980 was the best then 1 month later the 6990 comes out making everything else obsolete? im sure ur all fine with that - but so why does it BUG YOU SO MUCH that things are the same for smartphones? thats just how technology IS so to COMPLAIN that there are too many options to choose from and they come out ever so often just proves that you know very little of the laws of technology dude. Because the same way no android is the best for too long - NO PC BUILD IS THE BEST FOR TOO LONG!! - the secret to success ute is to just pick something that appeals to you and forget abot what is "the best" phone out!
    Last edited by vylle; May 8, 2011 at 01:49 PM.
    Vylle"Instability shows far more ignorance than indifference"
    PC: INTEL I7 6700K | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | GTX 1080 | 32GB DDR4
    Phones: OPO 534-9428 (LIME) or 5925530(DIGI)
    Facebook || Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by vylle View Post
    yeah if u ask me they need to curb the number of phones they come out with but all in all it doesnt bug me because they realize that people are different and not all people want just ONE phone. there is no variety with the fruits (both blackberry and apple) the way i see it guys, people get android because they want a phone that can do the same things their PC can do + more - they like that u can load up custom OS's, overclock the GPU, completely change all UI elements and load up third party apps they want without compromising the devices warrantee and run it all with TRUE multitasking

BTW - havent u guys noticed that laptops and computer hardware like graphics cards, memory and processors advance and come out like every other day? 1 day the 5980 was the best then 1 month later the 6990 comes out making everything else obsolete? im sure ur all fine with that - but so why does it BUG YOU SO MUCH that things are the same for smartphones? thats just how technology IS so to COMPLAIN that there are too many options to choose from and they come out ever so often just proves that you know very little of the laws of technology dude. Because the same way no android is the best for too long - NO PC BUILD IS THE BEST FOR TOO LONG!! - the secret to success ute is to just pick something that appeals to you and forget abot what is "the best" phone out!
    a variation of moore's law i would say

Oh really? So you changing your Captivate to a dual-core phone in 2011 isn't going against this point? And you waiting to see what Sensation will be priced? LOL.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

as i mentioned earlier - im not sure what i want as yet - im drifting between the G2X and the Xperia Play and the sensation - i just care about how well it plays all games.. the REASON why im leaning more to the LG G2X because it is the CHEAPEST of all my choices and has specs that perform ALL-ROUND BETTER than the Xperia Play and the Sensation - the reason why im leaning to HTC Sensation is because i love HTC for its durablility and UI and the reason why im leaning to the Xperia play is because it has a joypad

i repeat im not concerned about "getting the BEST phone" (like i could afford a SGSII) im concerned with "getting the BEST phone for ME"

P.S - if u would recall me saying some time ago - the captivate is a good phone and it plays games well but i after experiencing the difficulties i had - it killed the experience for me.. i was in constant fear of softbricking it- never had that with HTC - which is another reason why im gravitating towards the sensation and even though the SGSII has the best specs and is being declared "best android phone of 2011" i dont want to buy one cuz im thinking that id still have to resorting to using JIGS if i brick it by accident
    Last edited by vylle; May 8, 2011 at 03:41 PM.
    Facebook || Twitter

yeah if u ask me they need to curb the number of phones they come out with but all in all it doesnt bug me because they realize that people are different and not all people want just ONE phone. there is no variety with the fruits (both blackberry and apple)
    Sony Ericsson had that same approach when they hit the market, they put out a new phone every other day, yeah the variety was fun, but with no real foundation, which is what i see happening to android now... i am yet to see an Android phone that is a solid leader or game changer in its class. granny use to seh "Too much a one thing good for nutting" Even Motorola came along and had a solid leader and game changer.

Now on to the big boys, Apple and rim have a huge following, so they in essence are riding off that wave, so they don't have to be putting out a new phone every other day, instead they just lead their class and release phones every year or so,.. Droid does not give us the chance to enjoy a phone and put it through the test of time, as phones come out so often, but then again i don't think it's really androids fault, it's all those dying manufacturers going crazy over the free OS from Google..
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

why is this dude talking as if most of us in here have never owned a bb to know that its crap? and why is it that i felt that i addressed this post in another thread? u know - moores law and what not..

anyway to save time - i'll just say this - BB's only credit is the BBService, 90% of the population only use BB's for the dataplan and dont even LIKE the phone that much.. furthermore - its ONLY in jamaica u can say BB is a trendsetter if RIM retires one day is ONLY Jamaica you'd hear in a mass uproar. anyway as i mentioned before- there are people dont like to have the same phone EVERYONE ELSE you know. in that case then OBVIOUSLY getting 1 of the fruits isnt a good choice
    Facebook || Twitter

lol, so you address just the the bb portion ?? never even talked about bb in detail ..
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

Blackberry and Apple are but two manufacturers...with their own proprietary software...Android has a different effect and is available to just about any manufacturer that can build on it. So yes, expect to see many more options. Can't expect a limited database of phones when the entire mobile market (call it that) is creating their own Android products.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

---
    Stay Connected,..

LOL funny commercial
    Facebook || Twitter