Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4.5 Inch Screen Sansung Infuse 4G

Default 4.5 Inch Screen Sansung Infuse 4G

OK, this phone is like a Small Tablet

Last edited by GPRS Internet; May 6, 2011 at 11:18 PM.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Now I have grown to like Samsung and all but this is just too much now. LOL...

Coverage on official launch with AT&T:

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_and_...-news-2610.php
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

at one point i said i would have bought the infuse but now - im dual core crazy
    Vylle"Instability shows far more ignorance than indifference"
    PC: INTEL I7 6700K | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | GTX 1080 | 32GB DDR4
    Phones: OPO 534-9428 (LIME) or 5925530(DIGI)
    Facebook || Twitter

you can definitely see it lagging abit through the home screens/etc compared to the g2x
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

well GPRS - the infuse as a single cortex A8 and the G2x has Dual Cortex A9 - not only twice the number of cores but also later generation cores at that so one SHOULD expect the G2x to be faster than it

you should also take into consideration that the infuse is priced at about USD$300 on release while the G2X is $500 so u kinda get that the G2x is priced to perform above regular phones
    Facebook || Twitter

HUGE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vylle View Post
    well GPRS - the infuse as a single cortex A8 and the G2x has Dual Cortex A9 - not only twice the number of cores but also later generation cores at that so one SHOULD expect the G2x to be faster than it

you should also take into consideration that the infuse is priced at about USD$300 on release while the G2X is $500 so u kinda get that the G2x is priced to perform above regular phones
    Not all single cores will stutter like that though. Some of them have been so optimized you'd be hard pressed to find issue with it. Dual-core is great yes, but some good single cores still exist. For the no frills user this makes it easier to choose.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

not saying that single core phones arent good u kno dude - cortex A8 is considered still a good processor - as a matter of fact, alot of current mobile processors are based on Cortex A8 (like snapdragon).. but its just that in comparison to the A9 - yes the A8 will look slow but really, a good A8 when optimized is quite quick.. so it leads you to ask "how fast is a A9 really?"

anyway thanks for the links to the pre-order sites techno, really bumped my decision to wait and see whats in store for june - all i know is - im getting maself an awsome phone 4 ma bday
    Facebook || Twitter

Android just seems Hungry for Specs .... IOS and even BBOS i would say was albe to make better use of lesser specs and deliver smooth transitions,.. Don't get me wrong the phone looks to be still blazing fast, but compared to the g2x it pales..
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

spitting out the droids by the second, 4.5 inch screen phones. getting even bigger these phone company knows that ppl crave a good cell phone so advancing these phones just buy a spec or 2 ppl gravitate towards them. which i think is o so wrong ppl must sit them out allowing them to go back to the drawing board and do the thing correctly.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1