Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Buy Android Phones in Jamaica

Quote Originally Posted by vylle View Post
    wishlist - im sorry to say but if u want brand new android phones for resonable prices - ur best bet is ebay.. or you can check shopinja for used ones

it kinda sux though - i hate that the market is so flooded with blackberries.. finding a decent android is far and few - but there are a few people ever so often selling nexus's and captivates
    So has anyone from techja used shopinja, its seems like its a local ebay which if it is regualted like ebay then that would be great. but if its pure fools on there trying to scam people out of there money then. I just throw up a few adverts driving people away from it.

if you approve shopinja then i will consider buying from there.
    Ryzen 7 3700x * RTX 2060 * 16gb DDR4 * MSI Mortar B550 Mboard
    https://www.healthtipsja.com My Wifes Website check it out.
    https://www.wehfia.com
    https://www.minimalis.bitrix24.site

Quote Originally Posted by wishlist View Post
    lol not enough places to park in mobay for free man I look for most things online lol. I don't really walk up and down and check stores really so I was ignorant to think that their website had everything the stores had. May take a walk with wife this evening I think if i can get a park over baywest
    fairview digicel has the milestone in store I been over there and used it and stuff not sure about the limestore over there and as far as I know the parking over there is free and plenty
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by zerodeth View Post
    fairview digicel has the milestone in store I been over there and used it and stuff not sure about the limestore over there and as far as I know the parking over there is free and plenty
    Milestone is a bit outdated tho.... and still rather expensive in JA

if he wants a store bought android its the cheapest one he'll get - though not the best cuz i think its still limited in terms of development in comparison to the nexus

shopinja is a classifieds forum. like an expanded version of techJA's classifieds section - to me its the best place to find anything ur looking for and lots of members here are members there as well (like myself)
    Last edited by vylle; May 7, 2011 at 11:11 PM.
    Vylle"Instability shows far more ignorance than indifference"
    PC: INTEL I7 6700K | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | GTX 1080 | 32GB DDR4
    Phones: OPO 534-9428 (LIME) or 5925530(DIGI)
    Facebook || Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by vylle View Post
    if he wants a store bought android its the cheapest one he'll get - though not the best cuz i think its still limited in terms of development in comparison to the nexus

shopinja is a classifieds forum. like an expanded version of techJA's classifieds section - to me its the best place to find anything ur looking for and lots of members here are members there as well (like myself)

yup pretty much, that's how it is

Question: if i were to buy an android phone ...... which network would one recommend to use the phone interms of data service?

Quote Originally Posted by K-Swiss View Post
    Question: if i were to buy an android phone ...... which network would one recommend to use the phone interms of data service?
    If you buying an android phone make sure it uses the correct bands Digicel, Claro and Lime use for data.... data right now is between Lime and Claro
    Last edited by King_Jay16; May 20, 2011 at 11:51 AM.

I'd say Claro at the moment -- they have more high speed areas than lime
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android

oh ok cool ...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wishlist View Post
    lol not enough places to park in mobay for free man I look for most things online lol. I don't really walk up and down and check stores really so I was ignorant to think that their website had everything the stores had. May take a walk with wife this evening I think if i can get a park over baywest
    Welcome to Jamaica - nobody has anything they sell on their website. Still have to waste time going from store to store just to find out nobody has what you want...
    Samsung Galaxy Note - Lime 3G/4G(?)
    Apple Iphone 4S Factory Unlocked - Lime 3G - SOLD - GOOD RIDDANCE
    Samsung Captivate - Lime 3G - Retired/FOR SALE
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Tmobile - Sold