Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Best Break-Up Letter Ever!

Default Re: Best Break-Up Letter Ever!

This aint no letter, but is what i did yesterday.

i have been talking to this girl online for 6 days now, so we decided to finally meet yesterday.
    she say she was waiting in front of superplus so drive up in the parking lot while talking to her on the cell. i looked in front of doors and there was only two persons, a man and a very fat zugly girl. as i was about to hangup and drive away she saw me and notify me that she sees me, so i answered "Good, i see you too. have a nice day" and drove off.

Lesson: ladies if your going on a blind date "Dont LIE" she send me her sister picture and talk bout how she sexy.
    i dont mind a fat girl but she better look good if she fat.
    Nickname: Virus
    Education: B.Sc. Computer Information Science, Asc. Mass Communication, MCSD, MCSE and CCNA

Quote Originally Posted by Virus_NCU
    This aint no letter, but is what i did yesterday.

i looked in front of doors and there was only two persons, a man and a very fat zugly girl. "Good, i see you too. have a nice day" and drove off.

Lesson: ladies if your going on a blind date i dont mind a fat girl but she better look good if she fat.
    LOL ROF A good!! Unoo love this online dating too much. I know many a people who have fallen trap by Hi5. What happen to the good old fashion, go out and look ooman, or have yuh friend hook you up? Did you at least learn your lesson?

Me? Learn a Lesson? ha ha lol. i have a lesson i have learnt: when going on a blind date try to spot her before she spot you, so if its not pleasing you have time to run.

talking about HI5 that site rocks, i Met and date four girls from it. and i had no regrets.
    Nickname: Virus
    Education: B.Sc. Computer Information Science, Asc. Mass Communication, MCSD, MCSE and CCNA

Quote Originally Posted by Virus_NCU
    Me? Learn a Lesson? ha ha lol. i have a lesson i have learnt: when going on a blind date try to spot her before she spot you, so if its not pleasing you have time to run.

talking about HI5 that site rocks, i Met and date four girls from it. and i had no regrets.
    LOL...i agree.....I told one once that I wearing a blue shirt.....but i took it off to expose my white under shirt...when i saw her.....i just put on back the blue because she didn't look too bad and she bought be Burger King so its all good......

I met a couple via youthlink,msn and hi5....but those days done!

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Well I made the mistake and gave one my number, had to change it, I learnt allright

Mad props to him for that one . LOL. I'm a girl, but Jah know that was deserved. I'd probably do the same thing.

Who on God's green earth would add insult to injury and ask for their pic back anyways... atleast give them the satisfaction of destroying it.

LOL. Well the 'internet girl' deserved what she got too. People need to be honest online man, especially if u plan on meeting people... they'll know u're lying when they see u. Just be straight.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyMC
    Mad props to him for that one . LOL. I'm a girl, but Jah know that was deserved. I'd probably do the same thing.

Who on God's green earth would add insult to injury and ask for their pic back anyways... atleast give them the satisfaction of destroying it.

You do the same thing....ha ha....funny **** dere!

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Most people lie bout the way they look, or they just say what they think of themselves, eg. if you think your muscular, well fine... but who is to tell maybe ur the only one who thinks so. But shoing a completly different pic...you should get burnt for that
    >>>>Buzz Buzz Inside<<<<

You know what i just realize....VIRUS_NCU a talk bout ooman buss April Fool's joke pon him and him a meet catty pon internet but yet in a nother thread he's proudly boasting about his 4 year relationship....lol...NCU....which is it?????