Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Asus Transformer

Default Asus Transformer

Seriously... no one mentioned this? Strange...

RAM: 1GB
    Processor: NVidia Tegra2, 2GHz

Etc.. etc..

Price: USD$399

Looks like a win to me..

Surprised it wasn't mentioned either. Now this is what a tablet is all about...

Plus ASUS has priced it well. ASUS has sucker punched the competition with this one. Here is a review from Laptopmag.com:

http://www.laptopmag.com/review/tabl...mer-tf101.aspx

Certainly a winner...at that price hard to pass it up and the interface is neat.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

F*** now that looks like supm i'd be intrested in.....wasnt a tablet fan b4 but this just captivates me...with this new design......the name suits it 2

yea this seems like something I would want, way more features than other tablets
    IDK what to put in this sig..........

You all know that in 2011 for those who must have a keyboard there is this just released tech that has this real catchy name i think they call it Bluetooth it's truly amazing... you can connect many peripherals devices etc without a dock truly amazing they even have a wide assortment of keyboards many of which are probably shipping now. This truly is some space age hi tech stuff you can connect a keyboard without wires, 40 pin connector or a dock.

But for real though calm down a keyboard dock? Making a tablet into a laptop that makes the tablet much thicker and less response for what $139 plus.
    Imac, Ipad2 3g 64gb & 32gb ATV, Iphone 4s Lime Iphone 5 Sprint, Mac Mini Driving 3 23" Toshiba leds

Oh yeah keep in mind the $399 is for the tablet itself...the keyboard gonna push you over $500.

But the Tablet by itself is pretty good and the price is a winner that is all.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicakevkev View Post
    You all know that in 2011 for those who must have a keyboard there is this just released tech that has this real catchy name i think they call it Bluetooth it's truly amazing... you can connect many peripherals devices etc without a dock truly amazing they even have a wide assortment of keyboards many of which are probably shipping now. This truly is some space age hi tech stuff you can connect a keyboard without wires, 40 pin connector or a dock.

But for real though calm down a keyboard dock? Making a tablet into a laptop that makes the tablet much thicker and less response for what $139 plus.
    haha, Forgot about bluetooth man.
    IDK what to put in this sig..........

impressive.. its like a tablet + keyboard dock.. hmm this is innovative! but what would have really knocked me for a loop is if it had 2GB's of ram + an ethernet port for LAN Connectivity but all things in time eh? JUST A THOUGHT - this would be sooooo sick if you could load up a boot loader and drop on ubuntu on it! THINK OF IT!! that would be amazing!! anyway im loving this.. thumbs up asus

http://www.gsmarena.com/asus_eee_pad...tf101-3936.php
    link to specs
    Last edited by vylle; Apr 25, 2011 at 08:59 PM.
    Vylle"Instability shows far more ignorance than indifference"
    PC: INTEL I7 6700K | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | GTX 1080 | 32GB DDR4
    Phones: OPO 534-9428 (LIME) or 5925530(DIGI)
    Facebook || Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicakevkev View Post

I agree... its a pity bluetooth keyboards cant recharge peripherals wirelessly tho, hmm..

Quote Originally Posted by vylle View Post
    impressive.. its like a tablet + keyboard dock.. hmm this is innovative!
    Now this isn't fair:
    When Apple came out with the iPad1 and developed a docking station with a proprietary keyboard, no one was impressed.
    They then announced compatibility with Bluetooth keyboards, still no one took it seriously.
    All of a sudden ASUS releases this tablet and it now got your attention.
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F
    CompTIA A+ Certified                       Laptop: Apple MacBook™ Pro
    ITIL v3  Certified                         Tablet: DELL Venue 11 Pro
                 Apple is still the best  thing since sliced bread