Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Good Apps To Have For Android "Categorized" (Good Read for Android Newbies)

Can someone link me to a trustworthy free apk site? I'm looking to get an app named "Unlock with wifi"
    Android>iPhone>>>>>>.....>>>>>>BlackBerry

http://www.eapktop.com/unlock-with-wifi-2-4-10.html

And click download via email..... and the apk is emailed to you right away....hope that is the right app, but this is a site I use.
    PC: Windows//Laptop: Linux//Tablet: Blackberry//Smartphone: Android//MP3: Apple

Quote Originally Posted by crisis View Post
    http://www.eapktop.com/unlock-with-wifi-2-4-10.html

And click download via email..... and the apk is emailed to you right away....hope that is the right app, but this is a site I use.
    thanks, well I tried it, like 2 hours ago, and still nothing in my email or junk

well i got it.... here is the download url and code

http://pai4.com/extract.php

code: Fm6WaL4l

if u still having issues, i could jut email u the apk myself

well i got it.... here is the download url and code

http://pai4.com/extract.php

code: Fm6WaL4l

if u still having issues, i could jut email u the apk myself
    this worked, thanks man. I haven't installed it yet but I'll test it later and give my report. My friend says it's what he uses, supposed to save a lot of stress avoiding having to unlock the phone while you're on trusted networks

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    this worked, thanks man.
    I am woman, and you are welcome

US TV & Radio Free

Maybe this was posted before so forgive me, anyways, I really like this app, its not perfect cuz some channels in Spanish and some links dont work but it the best I have seen

The free version comes with ads as expected.

RubberBand Man Guest

Now that is kool...going to try it out

I am woman, and you are welcome
    oh sorry.. lol I never ever really pay attention below the username so that was just a generic response to a techie forum.

After using the app for a few days I can say it works, but not as well as expected. I am relieved of the stress of unlocking my phone all the time at home, but sometimes when I go out it does not lock the phone immediately. I think it also requires a constant spot on your notification bar, haven't tried turning it off to see if it affects functionality but it can be turned off. Initially I thought it was using extra battery and keeping the phone warm, but I know now that it wasn't the issue. nothing else of not except it favors a pin/password, and face unlock/pattern unlock aren't supported. But I'm not mad at that cause is those 2 cause me to search for this app in the first place, face unlock was too sensitive to lighting so I got into a habit of pressing X to use pattern unlock, got tired of that.

So all in all I would recommend Unlock with WiFi to those who only need the phone locked when they leave their 'safe zones'