Thread: Groove ip on android need some help

Default Groove ip on android need some help

Has any one get groove ip to work here if yes tell me how they got it to work,having issues trying to setup google talk as well.plz

I use it everyday even bought the full version to use over 4g that works well too.

You have to have a google voice account setup with your gmail account you have to ask someone to login from in the states with your google account to google voice and get the phone number you want then it will work.

let them forward it to their number when setting it up then take the number off and only forward to google chat. I have done it for all my friends with android phones.

one of the nice things is that you can have multiple google accounts on your phone and have a number for each one, you can only use one at a time but you still have multiple numbers.
    Last edited by VRTECJA; Jul 17, 2013 at 02:46 PM.
    Remember to take a look at http://www.google.com/mapmaker

I think you have to make sure you're logged out of Google Chat for it to work too. At least, I had to do that when I was using Talkatone; now I'm using Groove IP Lite and the settings remain the same.

On a different note, I have some issues with Groove IP myself. I get crazy latency with some of my contacts the longer we talk. I prefer that to Talkatone though, where usually I or my contact get some serious echoing.
    Rooted OnePlus 2 64GB Ed, Android 5.1.1 OxygenOS ; on teifin' AT&T's network; Rooted ASUS Transformer TF101 w/ dock, Android 5.1 KatKiss; Laptop: ASUS X550C, 2.0GHzx2, 8GB, 512GB SSD, Kubuntu 15.10;
    Facebook page: Skeleville Technology Solutions

Ok thanks for you help guys got it working.took a bit of work though but was able to set it up from here.