Thread: Becoming a digicel dealer.

Default Becoming a digicel dealer.

I have a store in florida and would love to sell digicel credit and possible sim cards. I applied online via the digicel website to become a top up dealer & havent heard from them as yet. Does anyone know anything about becoming a dealer? do they even allow third party vendors to activate and sell their sim cards?

applying on line won't help you just like that, this is ja bro, anyway if your here making the application then you'd get through much easier, you can get a small machine which runs from a radio signal(which wont work seen your in florida) they have cell phone top up where you receive certain amount of credit and then sell it back(that could wok for you i guess) but then again they also have online top up so u could just use that, activating the sim cards is a different issue, i have access via third party(i'm a tech for them on contract ) but in order to do so i have to go through DSM which is a software linked directly to there network, you'd have to put in user name and pass which would be given(which is confidential and then u can do the rest from there, sell phones activate sims etc etc. and even with that you still have to call it in and verify your identification

but becoming a dealer you have to actually get a license and that cant be done online so you also have another issue there as its a very !@!#!@# process
    MY OWN HOUSE, CAR AND BUSINESS, LOVELY WIFE AND KIDS

Quote Originally Posted by mega man View Post
    applying on line won't help you just like that, this is ja bro, anyway if your here making the application then you'd get through much easier, you can get a small machine which runs from a radio signal(which wont work seen your in florida) they have cell phone top up where you receive certain amount of credit and then sell it back(that could wok for you i guess) but then again they also have online top up so u could just use that, activating the sim cards is a different issue, i have access via third party(i'm a tech for them on contract ) but in order to do so i have to go through DSM which is a software linked directly to there network, you'd have to put in user name and pass which would be given(which is confidential and then u can do the rest from there, sell phones activate sims etc etc. and even with that you still have to call it in and verify your identification

but becoming a dealer you have to actually get a license and that cant be done online so you also have another issue there as its a very !@!#!@# process
    thank for the info! big up

how do i get this machine

Maybe try to go through another company like https://coolbizja.com/ for example?
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".