Thread: Mmorpg?

Default Mmorpg?

are there any good MMORGPs for PS3 i was hope that FF XIV would have been one but is isn'tn then there is dragon age 2 but i think that it a single player does any, the new hopefull is darkspore does anyone know about it really want a good MMO

DC Universe Online
    Free Realms I think..

there aren't that many MMO's on consoles but things are changing.
    The Agency was due this year but it was scrapped not too long ago

Consoles have never been very popular in that space, look at WoW for instance im sure the game itself would run on the console but the issue lies with the button config i can have as many as 30 abilities/buttons on screen not to mention mapping macros to my keyboard
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

you can use mouse/keyboard on PS3 games too if the dev allows it. Unreal Tournament did this

reason i ased i watched how to train your dragon and i feel like growing a dragon now if some one were to make a game where u raise a dragon adn it is excuted well i would buy it, raise dragons and fight on psn think thak would be a good game

ahahaha well i wont lie sometimes i feel to play a game where i can slay a godzilla sized dragon with nothing but sword and shield, I thought Demon's Souls would do that for me but it too frickin hard to even kill a simple troll. Should probly get back into WoW

Quote Originally Posted by deathscythe_64X View Post
    reason i ased i watched how to train your dragon and i feel like growing a dragon now if some one were to make a game where u raise a dragon adn it is excuted well i would buy it, raise dragons and fight on psn think thak would be a good game
    well there is Hoard soooo yea or Divinity 2
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

i agree with you zerodeth...fi real
    Once there is life there is hope to acheive anything.