View Poll Results: Which is the best video Game system of all time?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • NES

0 0%
  • SNES

6 20.00%
  • PS1

1 3.33%
  • PS2

12 40.00%
  • PS3

2 6.67%
  • Xbox

0 0%
  • Xbox 360

5 16.67%
  • Sony PSP

1 3.33%
  • Sega Genesis

0 0%
  • Nintendo 64

3 10.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My best video game list of all times

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFactor1 View Post
    The Super Nintendo rocked and still does... and I aint talking emulator... I talking the acutal console... The SNES was way ahead of its time... when we moved from Nintendo to the SNES it was like a huge leap... It brought to the fore most of our all time favourites... Mortal Kombat and Killer Instinct.... Those games utilized most if not all the resources of the SNES and they were pretty... not to mention Street Fighter. Metroid went to another level... moving from NES to SNES and still is the hardest SNES game... and my all time favourite...

Yes Max jumping from a NES to SNES was the same feeling when moving from Windows 98 to XP. Way ahead of its time.

I young still so doe bash me but ps2 is the best for me as 90% of console games I have played is on the ps2 excluding emulators. This is followed by the SNES, NES and the genesis as the first games I ever played was on emulators for those 3 consoles and the music for games on those consoles are the best in gaming history in my opinion.

That poll is tough. I chose the ps1 because it gave us final fantasy 7,8,9, xeno gears, chrono chross, resident evil hames, silent hill, gran Turismo, GTA, and I could go on and on. But the she's is close because that was the defining console. I can't list the games on it cause that would be pointless. Too many amazing fames, Mario kart or final fantasy 6 anyone?

Best games I've played on consoles are as followed.
    Snes. Mario kart and final fantasy 6
    Sega genesis. Sonic the hedgehog 2
    Gba. Golden sun, Gilden sun lost age, final fantasy tactics and Pokemon Ruby
    PLAYSTATION 1. Final fantasy 7,8. Silent hill, legend of dragoon and ultimate mortal kombat.
    PLAYSTATION 2. Final fantasy 10, Final fantasy 10 2, Gran Turismo 3 and 4 and the legendary Resident evil 4.
    PLAYSTATION 3. GRAN TURISMO 5, Black ops.
    XBOX 360. LEFT FOR DEAD 2, BLACK OPS, THE LEGENDARY FALLOUT 3.
    Nintendo ds..The world ends with you.
    Nintendo 3ds..none
    Psp..Crisis core Final fantasy 7.
    Last edited by darkrevenantxxx; Sep 20, 2012 at 02:00 PM.

Of all time is kinda difficult. The SNES has the most/best titles on it for all genres but the move to the N64 only kept some of them. Racing (Kart), anything Mario, KI, MK, Smash and GoldenEye type games were good - the RPG games were lacking. The PS1/PS2 picked that up. At current I have an SNES emulator running on my PS2 and I'll play some of the old titles I loved but the new RPGs are all better on the PS.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

pc- starcraft

ps1- mgs, ff7, street fighter alpha 3

snes- mortal combat series, mario

That list dark brings back memories
    Hostile Takeover - It's Funny how money changes situations.
    Check out my link below
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAinzlee

It really should be the SNes at number 1 though. It set the trend for what gaming is today and has the best controller scheme (which these next gen consoles are also using now).
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

If it's all time fav console based on the game then I guess mine would be the 360 since that's what I played the most games on. The pc is what got me into gaming and the ps1 is the first console I played on.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

I'll leave mine

PC - Counter Strike, Warcraft 3, Starcraft

SNES - Zelda, Mega Man

N64 - Zelda: Ocarina of Time

PS2 - GTA: Vice City

nothing else comes to close to those.....

boy, i have some great memories from snes days....street fighter 2 turbo, top gear, super mario world got some serious game time from me