View Poll Results: Which is the best video Game system of all time?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • NES

0 0%
  • SNES

6 20.00%
  • PS1

1 3.33%
  • PS2

12 40.00%
  • PS3

2 6.67%
  • Xbox

0 0%
  • Xbox 360

5 16.67%
  • Sony PSP

1 3.33%
  • Sega Genesis

0 0%
  • Nintendo 64

3 10.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My best video game list of all times

The Super Nintendo rocked and still does... and I aint talking emulator... I talking the acutal console... The SNES was way ahead of its time... when we moved from Nintendo to the SNES it was like a huge leap... It brought to the fore most of our all time favourites... Mortal Kombat and Killer Instinct.... Those games utilized most if not all the resources of the SNES and they were pretty... not to mention Street Fighter. Metroid went to another level... moving from NES to SNES and still is the hardest SNES game... and my all time favourite...

cell: 807-4523| email: mysonchug@yahoo.com | PM Me

seems like everybody here just old, SNES? really?

i played a lot of games from 19 how long until now. i started out wit di
    1. brick game
    2. Game Boy (phat) - wario land 4
    3. game boy color - super mario world, kirby land, metroid, pokemon red, blue, yellow,
    silver and gold,,, etc
    4. Nintendo 64 - 007 golden eye, turak, killer instinct, mortal kombat, mario kart, mission
    impossible
    5. Playstation 1 - mortal kombat 4, James Bond, rainbow 6, Dark stone

6. Then i started with PC Gaming
    -GBA emulator (pokemon, mario, wario, zelda)
    -N64 emulator ( strictly Zelda)
    -Unreal Tournament
    -Dark Stone
    -star craft
    -World of war craft
    -Ages of empire 2 & 3
    -FEAR1
    -Call of juarez
    -Halo
    -NFS underground 2, carbon, most wanted
    -The elderscrolls 4 Oblivion
    -Far Cry 2
    -Max Payne 1 & 2

7. Nintendo Game cube -didnt go too well only played wario land & tomb raider legend
    then sold the console

8. Xbox 360 - COD MW1, COD MW2, COD black ops, FEAR 2, Halo 3, POP SOT, Batman
    Arkham asylum, Fable 2 (yuk), Grand theft auto 4, PES 2009, mortal kombat vs DC,
    Red dead redemption, Far cry 2, the elderscrolls 4 Oblivion, Homefront, Crysis 2,,,etc

I'm still on the xbox 360 bcuz it's still my all time favourite. "Mortal Kombat 9, you're next next"
    Last edited by kezwick; Apr 15, 2011 at 02:56 PM.

The 360 is your all time favourite what? Most of the games in that list yuh gave, for games on it is on PC as well and just don't have that much replay value. Well everyman has their preferences so caan kill dem.

I gave up consoles after my N64 as the controllers kept wearing and they were starting to get scarce after the next gen consoles came out. Then shortly after I heard about Project 64 and I was like really, wth? Then I heard there was epsxe (psone emulator) and I'm like yes now I can finally check out the other Final Fantasy games.

So I decided to just stick to PC gaming, with the exception of the Wii which I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    The 360 is your all time favourite what? Most of the games in that list yuh gave, for games on it is on PC as well and just don't have that much replay value. Well everyman has their preferences so caan kill dem.

I gave up consoles after my N64 as the controllers kept wearing and they were starting to get scarce after the next gen consoles came out. Then shortly after I heard about Project 64 and I was like really, wth? Then I heard there was epsxe (psone emulator) and I'm like yes now I can finally check out the other Final Fantasy games.

So I decided to just stick to PC gaming, with the exception of the Wii which I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one.
    old skool gaming is my thing so maybe you heard me say left for dead 1 and 2 are my all time fave games on 360... as u said everybody have their preferences and unless i'm gettign to use all dem controllers on da pc ill stick to consoles... jus a few games ill play on pc
    Hostile Takeover - It's Funny how money changes situations.
    Check out my link below
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAinzlee

maxfactor1, trust me snes was a real good system. not sure why keswick saying we old cause that has nothing to do wit solid game play...we talking games wit real learning curves not games u buy and finish in one day
    Check out my link below

I realized I left out Sega Dreamcast so doing that one soon
    Last edited by ainsleydacres; Apr 24, 2011 at 04:36 PM. Reason: spelling
    Check out my link below

ps2 my best game of all time and its leading the poll
    Once there is life there is hope to acheive anything.

My vote was N64, but the Ps2 had my fav. game of all time. GTA: Vice City

PS2 had some really good games... Never got into GTA much ... but still looking forward to playing it
    Check out my link below