Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PSN failure

Default PSN failure

Earlier this morning I was try to sign into PSN so I could get my daily bonus in GT5 but for some on know reason I couldn't sign in, after which I saw this post by my good frens from playjamaica

Hackers Take Down Several Sony Websites http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/story/8...-release-threa

Guess it was bigger than originally thought

Well Sony and the PS3 isn't the only victim of hackers right now, over the past few days I've been seeing several emails come to me from various shopping websites informing me that they were hacked and email information was stolen from them, sites like Best Buy and Eurosport. This might not be related but yesterday almost all the pictures on amazon.com was down but it's a coincidence.
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Securi....html?x=0&.v=6

Of course, these hackers "only mean good"

I got my bonus.... sometimes however.... i'll be signed in to PSN but GT5 says i'm not online ... ID 2.0.... I hate that crap....

i tried going into psn in the evening that same day adn i could do nothing, nothing will load don't know if it is fixed now though

i havent had any problems the time i went on except the PS Store, but I haven't been on much this week since my PS3 YLOD and the other PS3 I have here have a disc read error. Goin to get them both fixed over the next week and then just trade them up for the new models

the ylod fix is only temporary i would suggest getting a new system, that happened to me b4 just purchased a new system use e-bay ight be able to get a 320gb for under $350

also keep your hdds of the old one so u can copy saved date

ya thats why i fixing it so i can trade it in to amazon for $200, then get the new one. My challenge now is, between the PS3's, I want to keep the 250GB hdd I currently have in my 80GB one, I already ordered a replacement 80GB HDD to trade in but if I put that 250GB HDD in a new PS3 chances are half the data goin be formatted..

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    i havent had any problems the time i went on except the PS Store, but I haven't been on much this week since my PS3 YLOD and the other PS3 I have here have a disc read error. Goin to get them both fixed over the next week and then just trade them up for the new models
    Wait what is this? I hope I am reading wrong.

SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

no u not reading wrong
    after 4+ years of rough treatment it break

last much longer than any 360 would so not sure why u laughing
    PS3>360

PS3 need fi sawt out dem ting fast