Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how loyal to symbiam are you?

Default how loyal to symbiam are you?

with nokia's symbian os days numbered(nokia windows phone 7 will start production in late 2012). Will you continue to buy nokia symbian phones or will u swith to another platform? Nokia plans to sell 150million symbian phones before calling it quits for the aging, out dated, hardworking os. A few countries like russia, ukraine, china will still manufacture symbian phones long after nokia pulls the plug. I never loved symbian and not a fan of windows phone 7. But i just dont feel motivated to spend money on high end symbian phones like the n8 anymore. Whats the point anyway. Sure there is a major update in store for symbian 3( new icons, features etc). But with symbian being the most tedious os out there and the most outdated..and then the fact that its living its last years..the only nokia phones im buying are the cheap ones...

I am still a symbian user, but now android is my fav now.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

just got my n900 today ...upgrading from a n95....so faar so good.
    hp touchsmart 610 1030f

maemo and meego has so much potential. Its interesting that nokia decided to go with windows phone 7, remember nokias ceo Elop says that even tho they will be given the freedom to customise wp7 on nokia phones, chances are they wont..and since they wont likely be tweaking wp7 os ok their phones. What exactly will nokia be hoping to use to convince people to buy thier nokia phone 7? Is it the name NOKIA? Or is it because they have millions of loyal customers who will buy nokia phones no matter what os is on their phones? Remember wp7 is a new os, most people are still not familiar with....think about this. A attrative htc wp7 phone with high end features..and an attractive nokia wp7 cellphone with the same features and os.both brands are well known and offer the same high quality build and features....to me i would buy the one that looks the best. Is nokia trying to evolve? Or just survive? Time will tell but rest assure, if this backfires in nokias face....at least they can go back to good old symbian

Well,I am a user of Symbian-N85- and I will buy the lastest Symbian^3 with hardware qwerty keyboard.

fire21 Guest

I can consider myself a loyal fan. the OS might seem outdated but all in all it gets the job done for me. I can get the apps I want and I can use my phone the way I want. If Nokia chooses another OS platform and its good who knows? But for now I will stick with my symbian phone.

Lmao symbian needs some sorta help, IOS DROID BLACKBERRY TIME NOW and those are in no particular order caah deal with the arguments right ya now.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

fire21 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    Lmao symbian needs some sorta help, IOS DROID BLACKBERRY TIME NOW and those are in no particular order caah deal with the arguments right ya now.
    Might i tell you that even though the os looks outdated nokia still beats most bbs. Bb are so limited and lets not go there! I tell you - any day the operators start offering good data plan packages for other phones there will be a massive exodus from the bb.
    But as i say, to each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by fire21 View Post
    I can consider myself a loyal fan. the OS might seem outdated but all in all it gets the job done for me. I can get the apps I want and I can use my phone the way I want. If Nokia chooses another OS platform and its good who knows? But for now I will stick with my symbian phone.
    i agree never had a problem with the os it does whut it should..
    after using android.... way more apps damn!!!
    as long as Nokia keeps making high end camera ill be there with a android device as well as a bb... my preference

*but no to Nokia fixed focus cams dont kno whut they trying to do*
    Confucius say..Man who fight with wife all day, get no piece at night!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillion View Post
    Your task as member of the elite is to educate, no matter how hard it is.
    No one can do all their own homework all the time. That is why people communicate and collaborate on forums.

Quote Originally Posted by fire21 View Post
    Might i tell you that even though the os looks outdated nokia still beats most bbs. Bb are so limited and lets not go there! I tell you - any day the operators start offering good data plan packages for other phones there will be a massive exodus from the bb.
    But as i say, to each his own.
    I was looking at dekal wireless to c if they could assist in that regard (2400 per month for a 4 Mb mobile connection) but their coverage in mobay is not the best so im still trying to find a solution for that issue. Really hoping they can sort out their coverage
    hp touchsmart 610 1030f