Thread: how to make time into and invoice?

Default how to make time into and invoice?

hi guys,
    i have a project working on,which requires me to make a special invoice number for each customer. i want to use the time.h library to get the system date, and convert it to a variable. For example, today is the 1st if april, so the system time would be saying april 1,2011, the invoice number would be 040111, the '04' is for the month, '01' is for the day and '11' for the year. after this is done i would just add another variable to the number that increments with each customer the program processes for that day, so the date wouldn't change(040111) but the extra variable that o would have place on it would.Eg. 0401111, the extra '1' that is added represents the first customer. Your help is greatly needed and appreciated, thanks in advance. oh i almost forgot,i'm working in c.

What kind of help are you asking for? Are you asking someone to write the code for you, or are you asking for help to write the code yourself? I am willing to help you write the code yourself, but you will need to be more specific about what it is you are having a problem with.