Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: which movie would u like 2 be made?

Default Re: which movie would u like 2 be made?

Quote Originally Posted by ramesh
    What I'd like to see is The Bible. At least not if they're going to spend one hour on just Noah . It could be split into three movies, just as LOTR was done.
    Not a bad suggestion at all....considering that it is afterall The number 1 best seller of all time. Especially for people like me who love to read it but just can't because of its shear volume......but then again it may be conflicting because even though King James Version is the most widely accepted interpretation there is still alot of controversy surrounding and the fact that there are a number of lost scriptures so.......that could take a while!

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

hmmmm since most movies eventually turn into games why not turn most games into movie like what resident evil did...hence why not make warcraft movie. An idea for a story line is basically there..... It would also sell......
    I havn't broken any terms of agreement right ?

Quote Originally Posted by little warchief
    hmmmm since most movies eventually turn into games why not turn most games into movie like what resident evil did...hence why not make warcraft movie. An idea for a story line is basically there..... It would also sell......
    Didn't you see Mario Brothers, with John Leguizmo? .
    Maybe, just maybe Warcraft would work, but really?

i used 2 watch dragon balls z when i was younger and i always want some1 2 make a movie like it, it was be really nice 2 have a movie with the actors have powers and all like in dragon balls z

There is a dragon ball movie out, and contrary to what people think, there is a worse movie than super mario bros.
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

Thunder Cats and Silver Hawks....even a good transformers......could do it. Warcraft would seem to be copying LOTR especially to the people who don't know of it. the games have a plot like a movie anyways. I seriously doubt there is a movie which was made from a game that sucked more than mario. hell i was a kid when i watched that and a mario fan...and still thought it sucked!

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

well the majority would say that yes but who know warcraft would know it deh around longer b4 LOTr. Plus it woulda harder if they bring out the spells in warcraft then get some serious actors...hmmm looknig at nuff money to make this thing here.

I don't know about anybody else but the 2 mortal combat them was lamish. I feel that dem coulda do much better if not dem could do much better now. Whoever responsible for those movie never know wha mortal kombat should really looking like.

transformers?????? haha one thing that come to my mind is a next looking power ranger flick.... one thing transformers had a mind of there own and could have controlled themselves. Just in summary...but transformers never so bad as a cartoon. I did love it
    Last edited by little warchief; Mar 21, 2005 at 08:32 PM.
    I havn't broken any terms of agreement right ?

ANOTHER AND BETTER SPAWN MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!
    matrix... returns (ok just joking, i just kinda want another movie to twist up my head)
    Soon think of more and tell unno
    Laptop: HP DV6700t - Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5Ghz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia 8400m GS, 250GB HDD. Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Quote Originally Posted by Nestersan
    There is a dragon ball movie out, and contrary to what people think, there is a worse movie than super mario bros.
    What's the name so I can avoid it like the plague?

I agree with the chrysalids. Would make a superb movie IMHO.
    Shottas Part Two
    Nexus S - Android 2.3.3 CM7, Jame Bond kernel with BLN, ext4 & full voodoo
    Bold 9700 - OS6.0.0.448

I have a Citroen ad on my PC with a Car doing some transformers like thing and then dancing.....the ad is mad.....immediately tranformers come to mind. don't know how or where i got it.