Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: which movie would u like 2 be made?

Smile which movie would u like 2 be made?

hey people, have u ever thought about a movie that have not yet been made, tell us about it

Default Re: which movie would u like 2 be made?

many of my dreams are movies never been filmed.

a movie with a kid with super powers that can make females get real horny by looking st them.
    Nickname: Virus
    Education: B.Sc. Computer Information Science, Asc. Mass Communication, MCSD, MCSE and CCNA

anybody ever read the chrysalids?....that book NEEDS to be made into a movie

hmmmmm i think fantastic 4 is in the making right?
    I havn't broken any terms of agreement right ?

fantastic 4 coming out this summer

Quote Originally Posted by Krems

you are sooo right bredrin that need a movie badly als o i wouldn't mind seeing the novel "the mayor of castorbridge" as a movie, yeah it might seem lame but i'm thinking if they give that project to someone like clinteast wood it would be great, a marvelous outcome. seeing the good work clint did with million dollar baby i'm sure he could do miracles with the mayor of castor bridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Krems
    For real yow....that would make a good movie...as long as they stick to the book.i want an up-to-date superman......

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

im happy that they re-made Herbie....but im quite dis-happy at the fact that them tun it inna joke

lindsay lohan of all people

Quote Originally Posted by Virus_NCU
    many of my dreams are movies never been filmed.

a movie with a kid with super powers that can make females get real horny by looking st them.
    That has been done already. Don't remember the name of it though.

What I'd like to see is The Bible. At least not if they're going to spend one hour on just Noah . It could be split into three movies, just as LOTR was done.
    PC - Ubuntu 15.04 64bit Desktop
    HP Pav G60-236US 3GB RAM Laptop, Ubuntu 15.04 64bit and Win7 Home

"So Daddy, how come you telling me stealing not right when YOU copying DVDs? How come? How Come?"

RIP Ramesh ...

The Forgotten Realms Trilogy about Dark elves would be a good movie, they live underground after being banished by elf gods. Female led society, based on wickedness and callous disregard for life. Worship Spider Queen. they have ebony skin, white hair, females hotter than hellfire. Males are either fighters or wizards, females are high priestess's. 9 ruling familes, you improve social standing by destroying covertly the ENTIRE FAMILY you warring with. ALL nobles even pickney. After battle the house attcked does not even exist by name anymore, if any survivors accuse attackers, whole society turn down on attackers and eradicate them. Story follows one elf who born into a upcoming noble family, whose father teaches him not to be evil, and story follows his adventures till he reaches surface and tries to live amongst other normal elve's and humans
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan