Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: if you were rich?

Default Re: if you were rich?

i wouldnt give my money away to charity.....i would start up some concerns so that the ones who dont have could start to help themselves. once it got going, it could continue to pay for the next venture.....
    with a whole bunch of these to manage, i'd still feel useful.
    i wouldnt need more than 2 cars. one for pulling, hauling and carrying stuff and another to go driving comfortably. not necc at bruk neck speed either cause i'd want to live longer too....

i could make a difference......and i would try to....

I know I was missing something. Definately wing zero, the one from endless waltz, feathers and all
    私は退屈し, どの考えをも何私の署名として置くために 有しない
    Ignore whatever I post in RED

the one with the feathers my friend... If i were rich enough to build one i would have to do a pose like this:

Thumbs up Re: if you were rich?

if i were rich i would
    -build a house just for ma blanket "Blanki"
    -i would open up that sky juice stall that ive always wanted...
    -if i was bill gates rich i would just buy ma degree... screw da formalities ..
    - i woulda hook up ma fambily...
    - donate a couple dollars every year to some charity...
    -i woulda open up some chiney man shop...
    -i LOVE cows... i woulda just buy one for the heck of it...
    -I woulda be able to afford ma pet fishes operation .. poor Aku...
    -& not to forget.. i would donate a piece to tech ja so ma lickle fren dem dat a mek thus far coulda get dem shirt for free, and suh dat no post/thread i make can ever get modified or deleted caz i buy out everybody

hehehehehe

oh yea and i woulda try see if i could try bribe Chris to increase ma post count a tad... just to like hardcore techie .. i wouldnt want to be a moderator... too much work
    bet seh dem alter dis post
    Last edited by Liquid Bunny; Mar 20, 2005 at 10:12 PM.
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

well.......... if i were as rich as bill gates i would make my own car company............i would build a space station 4 myself.............i would buy an island.............i would just buy and test everything which involves computer technology, i would try...............i would donate alot of dollars to charity 2.........dam, too much in ma brain, cant continue

Blanki, cows, aku... lol if i were rich i would buy that cow and have a wonderful beef sandwich, a little escovitch fish and wrap up with the blanki...

Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    Blanki, cows, aku... lol if i were rich i would buy that cow and have a wonderful beef sandwich, a little escovitch fish and wrap up with the blanki...
    Waz that really called for... ? u just jealous
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

lol, LMFAO. that was realy funny virus. hush bunny you seem very sensitive.

if i was rich i would build a better jamaica:
    hire the Us army to do a sting operation to get rid of all illegal guns, and kill the illegal holders.
    buy out the government to step down and put sensable people in place. (not people who have a doctarate degres but who also are experts on sim city 3000)
    ill fix all the roads, buy poor people cars and houses. nobody should be without a home(small 1 bed room)
    kill out all mad man and women on the street. or mabe put them into a hospital made specialy for them. inverst in jamaica smartly. for electricity i would offer solar power to all homes. and with this power jamaica will be able to mind and develop alumina and aluminum from bauxite witch means more long term income for the island.
    i will buy out all the caribbean island and name it "The Jamaican National islands"
    and my name will be writen down in history.

-or-

ill just keep it to myself like the rest of the f**king rich sh1ts.
    Last edited by Virus_NCU; Mar 20, 2005 at 11:26 PM.
    Nickname: Virus
    Education: B.Sc. Computer Information Science, Asc. Mass Communication, MCSD, MCSE and CCNA

Talking Re: if you were rich?

i aint sensitive i am a tuggs....
    Last edited by Liquid Bunny; Mar 20, 2005 at 11:28 PM.
    ***Note to the public***
    ive spoken

if i were rich i'd buy a car

....hey we all gotta start somewhere