Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: if you were rich?

Default if you were rich?

i don't know if this was dicussed but this question is kinda common. but if you were rich what would you buy or do with ur money?

i would build a custom house with a pool inside ma living room and a pool inside my bedroom with a platform in the middle of the pool and put my bed on it. And noo i would not have to swim across to guh to sleep hahahah i would have a walkway built. Thats just one of my ideas if i was rich. Hey when you rich you nuh find nothing better to do with ur money sometimes. i would gi some to charity yes. I would buy the lastest computers. as a matter of a fact i would buy every model computer. Every device i woulda have...Bwoy talking all of this is bringing a tear to my eye.. latah techjamaica me caaa tek it nuh more. lol
    Last edited by little warchief; Mar 20, 2005 at 03:02 AM.
    I havn't broken any terms of agreement right ?

Default Re: if you were rich?

How rich? Bill Gates rich or Butch Stewart rich?
    私は退屈し, どの考えをも何私の署名として置くために 有しない
    Ignore whatever I post in RED

richer than rich........lol heheheh rich till me use money mek me clothes dem..lol
    I havn't broken any terms of agreement right ?

would own some serious equipment, tge secret services technology woukd be older than my gear, i provably woukd be the word wide technology trend setter

First order of business, buy Microsoft, even if it's not for sale. I'd probably buy a country or at least an island for myself and my family. I would have to own a very, very large collection of cars. Similar to death_knight, the tech that I'd be pushing would make the aliens blush. I'd pay off FIFA and the other big and footballing countries to make Jamaica win the World Cup
    私は退屈し, どの考えをも何私の署名として置くために 有しない
    Ignore whatever I post in RED

First of all my car collection would have to be stored on a small island... i would then build myself an island (yes i said build) where i would host races such as f1 races or rally races. I would have a garage that makes ferrari's f1 factory look like mikeys garage pan a little side road. Yes my garage would have fully functional windtunnel(s), engineers on hand straight from japan and/or germany, and tools you can only dream about.
    My house would be so technologically advanced... u could fart and i would know... and my house would then air out the stench...

I would own a supercomputer.... as my personal computer... and my laptop would also rival my supercomputer in specs... and still be as light as a feather.

Ok... i wont go any further, if i did i would probably end up crying like little warchief.
    Laptop: HP DV6700t - Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5Ghz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia 8400m GS, 250GB HDD. Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

buy a english premier league team .... and buy 3 top players. and make maself a boomng lil franchise.
    the same for italiasn serie a and spanish primera.
    of course the whle own an island ting.
    but dats after i get the teams and secure some ore billions.
    of course technology would be no issue for me.
    but i'd try to innovate sumthings like home boy charles bronson.
    commercial flights out to space ... **** like dat.
    but seeinas he got that water and land car.
    ima get me a hover vehicle .... wid super speed.
    "Dont watch me ... watch TV"

HHHmmm hhuuuhh. First order of business Mercedes S class & E class

Quote Originally Posted by skillachi
    First of all my car collection would have to be stored on a small island... i would then build myself an island (yes i said build) where i would host races such as f1 races or rally races. I would have a garage that makes ferrari's f1 factory look like mikeys garage pan a little side road. Yes my garage would have fully functional windtunnel(s), engineers on hand straight from japan and/or germany, and tools you can only dream about.
    Damm right, ute we definetly on the same page.

I dont know, if i were rich i would probably give it all away... lol LOL LOL LMAO whooo, lol..... hahahahaha

Next order of business, build a gundam, and yes it would have to be able to fly to the moon and back. Matter a fact i want an exact replica of wing zero.....EXACT!!!!!!

Then i would use the canon and shoot that piece a crap outta the sky and build a new one. "space station"....ta..yeah right.

You ppl are CRack heads...lol....
    i want all the techie stuff and cars. Yes i would want an island cos ppl gonna come look for you to take it away. i would find a way to geneate funds so that "i will neva bruck again" then start giving away to the needy.....( not the greedy). i mean like if i have bill gates wealth, i would give away forty billion...yes forty billion...maybe more and just use the rest to keep my bizniz afloat and give more and more money to charity. i really don't care to be RICH....just be able to buy anything i want.....make sense?

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate