Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Claro free weekends?

Default Claro free weekends?

Wtf? Why Claro wait till now to do this? By two months time, Digicel and Claro will be one network, why Claro start dash out the freeness now? http://claro.com.jm/index.php?option...=95&Itemid=193

damn now im thinking to get a claro chip while it lasts

lol So true, thank god I their already my primary network

Claro been always giving out freeness this is nothing new, and its seems like every day is a double day Claro is having a clearance sale
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Post Claro Sale Out

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    Claro been always giving out freeness this is nothing new, and its seems like every day is a double day Claro is having a clearance sale
    i would love to see IPhone prices reduced.
    "Every step we can take to secure ourselves from a government that no longer respects our privacy is a patriotic act." .. (whistleblower Edward Snowden)

Quote Originally Posted by lojikal View Post
    i would love to see IPhone prices reduced.
    Apple will have to reduce prices for prices to go down, and apple not doing that,so high prices remain.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

so is your prices too.....want to buy one of your iphone 4 but bwaay .....lol
    "Every step we can take to secure ourselves from a government that no longer respects our privacy is a patriotic act." .. (whistleblower Edward Snowden)

Quote Originally Posted by lojikal View Post
    so is your prices too.....want to buy one of your iphone 4 but bwaay .....lol
    Well the phones i have is directly from the apple store in canada hence factory unlock you can check the prices online what it cost @ the store then you will see my price is very good........ The phones are simply not cheap the cheap ones u see the guys selling are not factory unlock matter a fact most a dem dont even unlock lol.

Digicel needs to expand the 3G frequencies when they merge with Claro, the single 3g frequency isn't working out

Quote Originally Posted by #1-Stunna View Post
    Digicel needs to expand the 3G frequencies when they merge with Claro, the single 3g frequency isn't working out

not only that them need to sort out a decent data plan for people who use smartphones.
    hp touchsmart 610 1030f