Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ccna looking for an opportunity

have any sources on the subject to offer? i would take a stab at it in my free time (i have alot these days) as long as the material isnt too bulky cuz i'm spread a bit thin between all the different studies im doing
    Vylle"Instability shows far more ignorance than indifference"
    PC: INTEL I7 6700K | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | GTX 1080 | 32GB DDR4
    Phones: OPO 534-9428 (LIME) or 5925530(DIGI)
    Facebook || Twitter

I would be willing to learn the linux....where would i be learning in Kingston?
    There are no classes in life for beginners: right away you are always asked to deal with what is most difficult

Cisco Certified Network Associate(CCNA)

as i mentioned earlier.... im a skilled ccna engineer seeking an opportunity to utilise my skillset................. anyone out there??????
    Dip,Bsc,CCNA,CCSP,MCP.. Up next MCSA WINDOWS 8, CCNA SECURITY,CCNP SWITCH,
    CCNA SEEKING AN OPPORTUNITY
    Theres no Friend Like Google..........

did u try for the networking and security officer position that jamrock posted? if u have a BSC and CCNA ur pretty good for that position.. jus haffi do research on how to integrate DNS, DHCP and LDAP into linux.. i only know howto do that for windows
    Facebook || Twitter

yea i applied however mi a try do some serious research on dhcp,dns and ldap on linux on virtual box........
    hope this enough to say that i have experience or i am familiar with the concept
    i dont have a clue when it comes to linux but i still have to try.........

u an me in the same boat crazee - i fiddle with Ubuntu from time to time but not so much lately - most of it being spent on linkedin and on job search engines since last week looking for jobs. jamrock said they were offering classes ($250 per head) which to me would have been excellent to sit but that was from feb (i wish he had posted it in the education section). im not sure on their progress right now but i wish i could sit it sometime later
    Facebook || Twitter

as i mentioned earlier.... im a skilled ccna engineer seeking an opportunity to utilise my skillset................. anyone out there??????
    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! getting really frustrated right now...........
    need to utilise my skillset before by brain get stagnant...........................

that is so true, i see it both here and overseas. a real good choice.
    Cert. Computer Hardware Technician, Windows XP. Certification: A+, MCITP: Enterprise Administrator, CCNA, CCNA security next
    Reading:Linux System Administration 3rd
    PM me or Call 393-2119. Actively seeking a JOB.

The market is tough but certification is key. During times of unemployment, we live in an internet age where most if not all the material we need to study for the certs are online. Make use of the free time available and in the next job interview, when the next employer asks, what experience do you have with.....? Your answer should be I've used them all before but not in a professional capacity. This makes you not seem like such a blank slate.

Quote Originally Posted by crazeeplayer View Post
    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! getting really frustrated right now...........
    need to utilise my skillset before by brain get stagnant...........................
    I think you stand a better chance if you get a Systems Administration job and transition into Networking. Networking is extremely difficult to get into, and the people who has those jobs stay in them a very long time.
    .:] ^ [:.
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.