Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Technology Business for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by jahman182 View Post
    I guess everybody avoided reading that part but already had it set in their minds that they can't afford it. lol that's funny fe real
    what you a say makes no sense. its just like a man post a Roll Royce for sale and tell you financing available.Does "financing" mean that you can afford this car while you sell shrimp on Spanish town road for a living... i dont think so!
    The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    what you a say makes no sense. its just like a man post a Roll Royce for sale and tell you financing available.Does "financing" mean that you can afford this car while you sell shrimp on Spanish town road for a living... i dont think so!
    I would agree with you.......but with your mentality "The shrimp vendor will always remain a shrimp vendor on Spanish town road".
    Look I would imagine the shrimp vendor would know that he can't afford a Roll Royce but that is no reason why he can't own a corolla. That's a defeatist attitude.
    Most people on this forum like yourself are technically inclined not entrepreneurs, so I understand the reason why you wouldn't look at it as an investment opportunity.

Quoting a friend standing next to me as I type this "You won't ever become rich being the employee" lmao
    Last edited by jahman182; Apr 3, 2011 at 07:22 PM.
    my location 10.10.10.10 subnet ?

Quoting a friend standing next to me as I type this "You won't ever become rich being the employee" lmao

Well it depends on what your definition of rich is; but i will leave that debate for carribyard.
    Henry David Thoreau

I would agree with you.......but with your mentality "The shrimp vendor will always remain a shrimp vendor on Spanish town road".
    Look I would imagine the shrimp vendor would know that he can't afford a Roll Royce but that is no reason why he can't own a corolla. That's a defeatist attitude.
    Most people on this forum like yourself are technically inclined not entrepreneurs, so I understand the reason why you wouldn't look at it as an investment opportunity.

i agree, most of us here are techies and not looking at the possibility of a real business opportunity. This could just be worth the price. Before, drawing conclusions, there needs to be research; location, business environment, customers and competition.

Quote Originally Posted by rojo View Post
    i agree, most of us here are techies and not looking at the possibility of a real business opportunity. This could just be worth the price. Before, drawing conclusions, there needs to be research; location, business environment, customers and competition.
    Totally agree with you rojo and it is called Due Diligence = Investigation or audit of a potential investment. One thing that stands out for me is that the business is "Dept Free".
    my location 10.10.10.10 subnet ?

need to know what is overhead cost?...in impoverish pt. maria

i dont c biz flourishing there at all, certainly not in near future under the current financial crisis
    The only way to discover the limits of the possible...is to go beyond them into the impossible. BBerry Bold 9000

In this day and age people don't get rid of anything profitable and offer you "financing". Since he is such a great business man and keep the company "debt" free he is a smart person. Smart enough to know when to get rid of it! maybe i'm just a bit too sceptical but whoever purchase it let me know how it turns out.
    Henry David Thoreau

really a partnership would probably be the best thing to do with this business but 500,000 isnt something some people have lying around - that sounds like life savings money.. it sounds like it is a good opportunity though HONESTLY!! - but unless the person has experience with running a company and managing capital, staff and finances fully - the business will suffer

- i'd suggest that you look for someone who HAS experience. last thing i would ever want 2 do is build a company from th ground up and then leave it in the hands of someone who doesn't know anything about running a business.. thats like raising a girl then letting her marry a known abuser.
    Vylle"Instability shows far more ignorance than indifference"
    PC: INTEL I7 6700K | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | GTX 1080 | 32GB DDR4
    Phones: OPO 534-9428 (LIME) or 5925530(DIGI)
    Facebook || Twitter

Default Re:Tech business for sale

For information MR.Duster....it is people like you who make Jamaicans fail to become proud business owners and stop working for other people who cares nothing about building the nation and national pride. Do you think i would sell my lucrative business if i didn't have to. I am migrating to the states to ensure my son gets a good college degree.I am now setting up a similar business in the states and when i am ready to comeback home i will reopen a bigger an better business in the land of my birth...I started from scratch and made it worthwile for me i offering my fellow brothers and sisters a similar oppurtunity. So they can be proud business owners and at the same time do what they have a passion for.If you have nothing good to say don't say anything.People if you are interested you can email for all the info you want on the business.My manager will make my books available for anyone who is interested.

mardocen@gmail.com
    mardocen@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by mardocen View Post
    For information MR.Duster....it is people like you who make Jamaicans fail to become proud business owners and stop working for other people who cares nothing about building the nation and national pride. Do you think i would sell my lucrative business if i didn't have to.
    If what i said offended you so much you should know why. Im more about building Jamaica more than you are! you own a technology company and your 15th post on techjamaica is to "sell" your business. You have not contributed anything to the Jamaican technology community but coming on here trying to sell something. Get involved in sharing business ideas & technical knowledge before you make statements like you did. owning a business doesn't equate to national pride if you have no interest other than making your son and yourself rich! I know you want to sell your business but don't attack me if you aren't making any progress. I only wish you the best in life, but i also have a brain Mods you can close the thread before it gets nasty..
    Last edited by duster; Apr 14, 2011 at 04:05 PM.
    Henry David Thoreau