Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The ROCK .... GAY?

Default Re: The ROCK .... GAY?

I saw the best week ever episode last week. I was shocked when i saw it. If he isn't gay why did he do that? I was convinced by his actions. Anybody else who saw it would be too. All mi can say if him gay him by. cuz in the article dem seh him married.
    Praise Ye JAH

Quote Originally Posted by kev1_mc
    I saw the best week ever episode last week. I was shocked when i saw it. If he isn't gay why did he do that? I was convinced by his actions. Anybody else who saw it would be too. All mi can say if him gay him by. cuz in the article dem seh him married.
    Are you guys sure that "Best Week Ever" didn't just edit the footage to make it look like he was coming out? Did any of you actually watch the "Ellen" episode? If you read the article in the link I posted earlier you'll see that he's not gay.
    Nexus S - Android 2.3.3 CM7, Jame Bond kernel with BLN, ext4 & full voodoo
    Bold 9700 - OS6.0.0.448

i wathced the ellen show .... and they didnt edit it.
    thats how he reacted.
    i just never truly got the gist of his actions till i watched the best week ever and they showed it over and over again.
    "Dont watch me ... watch TV"

Quote Originally Posted by Cler1c
    i wathced the ellen show .... and they didnt edit it.
    thats how he reacted.
    i just never truly got the gist of his actions till i watched the best week ever and they showed it over and over again.
    Oh ok. Well in the gay magazine article I linked to it said he wasn't gay.
    Bold 9700 - OS6.0.0.448

nah lie still mi nuh kno is wah kinda role dat him get in the movie B Cool... but after watchin it i was a bit concerned, i can imagine nuff ppl questioned his sexuality as a result...
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

hmmmmm rock laying the smack down on men????? rock giving men his rock bottom??????? hehehe say it ain't sooo rocky say it ain't so......
    I havn't broken any terms of agreement right ?

hmmmmm rock laying the smack down on men????? rock giving men his rock bottom??????? hehehe say it ain't sooo rocky say it ain't so......
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL
    LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

UTE!!!! lol
    Last edited by Virus; Mar 20, 2005 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by little warchief
    LOL
    WTF? worried.....
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

he is not gay. it was all a joke. he played a gay role in the film be cool
    Last edited by Virus_NCU; Mar 20, 2005 at 09:06 PM.
    Nickname: Virus
    Education: B.Sc. Computer Information Science, Asc. Mass Communication, MCSD, MCSE and CCNA

Quote Originally Posted by Virus_NCU
    he is not gay. it was all ajoke. i played a gay role in the film be cool
    You did? I didn't know you were an actor dude!
    Bold 9700 - OS6.0.0.448