Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NFS HP vs NFS S2 vs GT5

Default NFS HP vs NFS S2 vs GT5

i want a online car racing game but im not sure which to get. i want one that would be fun on and offline and the are the 3 top choises (just incase you can read the abbriviations)
    1. need for speed hot pursuit
    2. need for speed shift 2
    3. gran turismo 5
    which would u guys choose and why. i know shift 2 isn't out yet but it will be soon next month or so. give me your honest opinions

I sold my Hot Pursuit before I even opened it but I'd say that if you want it for online.

GT5 if you want split screen. Don't know how Shift 2 will be.

after plaing GT5 for awhile i can see that it is kinda slow paced but shift 2 seems to have all the elemets of HP and more teh autolog feature seems intreguing so i think i gonna wait for shift 2 to come out then have a go at it

Quote Originally Posted by deathscythe_64X View Post
    after plaing GT5 for awhile i can see that it is kinda slow paced but shift 2 seems to have all the elemets of HP and more teh autolog feature seems intreguing so i think i gonna wait for shift 2 to come out then have a go at it
    What is 'playing for a while' exactly... i've been playing GT5 since December 22nd and haven't completed the game... Chig can tell yu mi play 24/7.... as of 6:20 pm this evening I'll have 2 races to complete the game..... pardie all sorta car inna the game... if you want a simulation game GT5..... if yu want arcade style racing.... Shift 2 is your bet....

i hate them, i hate them all!why couldn't EA just stick to the friggin underground franchise? car racing games just isn't fun without free roam, weather system change, cop chase and customization is a must. Betta yuh get underground 2, carbon, undercover, most wanted. the least worst i see up there is probably hot pursuit, bcuz of the cop chase

lol ya fi real is gt5 alone di man always a play. It takes a very long time to complete, not sure if thats what he means by slower pace

i know it has a lot of cars in it, but i don't have a lot of time to play right now or at least on till may i won't have a lot of time to play as i have exams coming up and work is 24/7 so i play in spare time when my girl isn't around, and i'm some what of a perfectionist so i try to get golds first time around so right now i'm lv 16 a-spec and 13 b-spec and i'm doing the AMG special events which is giving me quite a little challenge getting gold due to lack of time to perfect the track, and i'm up to the 3rd test in the international A license test nothing but gold for all the previous ones,

but i know NFS would be a more enjoyable game especially online the autolog feature is what i would like to test out also nfs got more rates on Gamespot but since underground 2 NFS just kinda kept going downhill for me and i had a chipped PS2 and i downloaded my own games so i have played them all no intention of chipped or modding the PS3 though

as fro GT5 as i said my trying for all golds in the license and special events so the game is very hard fro me per say just don't have a lot of free time to play as i would like but u can add me and we can link yuh zee mi just add my name here deathscythe_64x.

GT5 ftw check out metacritic.com to check out the average reviews from many different sites.

Shift 2 will be the winner IMO.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

I haven't seen any reviews for Shift 2 yet, haven't really been looking either but I was surprised to see it on Best Buy shelf Monday night.