Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vindictus (Mabinogi Heroes)

Default Vindictus (Mabinogi Heroes)

Hey, it's me again. Lol

So years ago I heard about this game and saw videos for it, however it didn't seem like there would be a western release so I forgot about it until recently. It seems there is going to be a western release, they are planning on it being This fall.

Anyway this is another one that is considered to be next gen, it also has the no target system deal, as well as it seems, you being able to say break down the walls of the dungeon you're in to use the debris to hurl at enemies. Once you kill an enemy you can pick up the body and use it as a "sadistic weapon". There is lots of blood and so forth.

Brutal Physics
    This is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game unlike any you've ever seen.
    Blood spurts from enemies, right where your twin blades sliced. Enemies fall, only to become corpses you can hoist and brandish as sadistic weapons. Watch as walls crumble and whole buildings topple, providing you with new toys in the battlefield. With Source Engine physics and destructible, interactive environments, Vindictus redefines everything you thought you knew about "free-to-play."
    From what I've heard it's PvE is said to be exceptional. So if some WoW players can test it when it comes out and verify it for us that;d be nice.

Party Play
    Vindictus boss fights require teamwork and strategy.
    When a spider three times your height skitters toward you, you'll want one party member to whip a chain around its legs to pin it in place and another to distract it by flinging debris from a nearby pile of rubble, all so you can sneak behind and unleash insane damage with your blade. On the sidelines, your final party member casts healing spells. Dungeons change each time you enter them, so you'll never get bored.
    I don't know if anyone else has noticed but it looks like Free to Play games have been picking up recently to the point where in a year or two some of them might make you wonder why pay to play when free to play just as good. But that is left to be seen.

So this one is done by Nexon, so you know it'll be free to play. Only nexon game I've touched was maple story, seen people play their other games. from what I know their cash shop items are usually vanity stuff, so their might not be any of the "Pay to win" thing going on. Thought I'd share this one since it does look interesting. I know I pop in here with a lot of games, but I try to keep updated on all games (Particularly MMOs it's a genre I enjoy) since I plan to be a game designer it's smart to keep abreast with the industry.

Anyway here is the official western website coupled with an article on MMOsite.

Vindictus Official Site.

MMOsite Article
    Last edited by Angel of Lightning; May 9, 2010 at 04:04 PM.
    "As instanced dungeons became popular, the whole world of MMORPGs became an entrance lobby to instanced dungeons. In my opinion, today’s MMORPGs are like theme parks – guaranteed fun with limited choices." ~ Jake Song
    “Great ideas are often opposed by violent reactions of mediocre minds.” ~ Albert Einstein

so many new games star. oh well still a wait on blade and soul that game still has my interest.

"As instanced dungeons became popular, the whole world of MMORPGs became an entrance lobby to instanced dungeons. In my opinion, today’s MMORPGs are like theme parks – guaranteed fun with limited choices." ~ Jake Song
    “Great ideas are often opposed by violent reactions of mediocre minds.” ~ Albert Einstein

ty for the update lightning
    signed up for the beta, but doubt i will get in
    XBOX LIVE ID retrospade
    League of Legends ID: retroe

No problem, I enjoy information seeking and so fourth.
    Signed up myself as did a couple friends. I want to test this system out, get an idea for something I'm working on.

As Retro stated I don't think this will work for us in Jamaica the last game that strictly stated it was for America and UK that I can recall was "Cabal" and even when people tried signing up it blocked us due to our IP address.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

I've been so busy.

Anyway This is in Open Beta, some WoW players might be familiar with this reviewer type guy.

Looks fun, I know someone with 300 Beta keys to give away so if you need one ask me and I'll talk to her and see if she has any left. They started going fast once she announced it lol

i need one of those keys

one for me too please ^_^
    Mobile Device: Google/Lg Nexus 4
    Desktop: MSI 785GT E63 Motherboard/AMD Phenom II 555 X2 (Unlocked to B55 X4) AM3 CPU Cooled by COOLERMASTER Hyper 212 Plus/EVGA NVIDIA GTX260(dead after 4 years of ardent service. R.I.P./2 x 2Gb OCZ 800MHZ DDR2 Ram/Corsair TX750 PSU/NZXT Tempest Case

Quote Originally Posted by wiel View Post
    i need one of those keys
    Quote Originally Posted by Yung_Hero View Post
    one for me too please ^_^
    Both of you have been taken care of.