Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Worlds first super WI-FI network in jamaica

I have been using the service for over a year and it is extremely efficient and fast.I am also located in St.Thomas. Had cable & wireless dial up and switch to there ADSL which never worked so when I got Dekal wireless it was heaven sent.

So when you get flow i wonder what would you call it lol, im in east and the signal is very poor.
    Last edited by hv_thugg; Mar 7, 2011 at 01:52 AM.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

if only i had signal...cant pick it up from my house in the middle of mona
    >>Insert something witty here<<

Quote Originally Posted by Krems View Post
    if only i had signal...cant pick it up from my house in the middle of mona
    Well they have something for the homes that cost 6000+ what this does is boost the signal and if you buy it they give you 1month internet service free, its a promotion
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

I think this has potential to be excellent, an island wide wifi cloud service for 2500 a month would get my money everytime, it would be be a godsend for mobile browsing.

I would be most interested because my smartphones are from the UK and does not access 850 mhz, so i have to rely on digi edge service and some wifi hotspots when i am out and about.

I am encouraged that ppl are starting to see Dekal popping up when they do a wifi scan, the last time i asked someone to check in Half Way Tree, it wasnt available, i hope as time goes by and they put in more transmitters there will be less dead spots.

Congrats Dekal..

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    So when you get flow i wonder what would you call it lol, im in east and the signal is very poor.
    In case you didnt know, it uses flow as its backend, its owned by some guys related the lee chin and is based in portland like all of lee chins other ventures, so connect the dots.
    THANK GOD

using it in santa cruz not bad so far

I was in rural Mobay about a week after dem launch the service and was disappointed to see that they didn't have coverage there. When I got back to portland and went to pay for my service in the HQ store I asked about the coverage there. Dem say don't worry, them coming. Don't know when that is. Probably a jamaica soon come kinda thing. I am in Kingston and was able to surf in harbour view at about 3.5mb. Hear them pushing out in portmore too. Interesting impact/statement this little port antonio company making.

It is always about the money
    The revolution will be displayed on youtube

Check out my blog http://inactivematrix.blogspot.com