Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Worlds first super WI-FI network in jamaica

Quote Originally Posted by gbird View Post
    With digi is just 50-90kbps me a get.
    Digi still offering dialup services?
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

this is interesting indeed a while back some idiopt did tek mi on bout Dekal was supposed to concentrate on underserved areas yadda yadda yadda, well apparently they have switch their marketing focus from going for the underserved market to selling themselves as a convenience service.
    Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often -Anonymous.......

Quote Originally Posted by topanaris View Post
    this is interesting indeed a while back some idiopt did tek mi on bout Dekal was supposed to concentrate on underserved areas yadda yadda yadda, well apparently they have switch their marketing focus from going for the underserved market to selling themselves as a convenience service.
    and this is a sad fact
    Isn't it a marvelous thing? The mystery of the mind?
    Dear Mr Obama..could you please bail out caribyard.com ?
    Athlon 64x2 6000+, Gigabyte GA-M590SLI-S4 Mobo, HD 4870 512MB Graphix, 4gigs OCZ DDR2 800 RAM, Acer 22" WideScreen.

Quote Originally Posted by bernie View Post
    and this is a sad fact
    Pssh the map say union street (mobay)- i think them mis understand the word "RURAL" mobay pack wit flow/lime dsl/3g/digi4g/claro3g/anbel dsl/cornwall cable internet....too much to mention, dekal in mobay -epic waste,plus there are a few free wifi's hotspots in mobay
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android

jomo Guest

saw a bunch of these guys with SUPER WI-FI t shirts on in northside plaza

knew id fund info here, nice

Quote Originally Posted by nevintech View Post
    Pssh the map say union street (mobay)- i think them mis understand the word "RURAL" mobay pack wit flow/lime dsl/3g/digi4g/claro3g/anbel dsl/cornwall cable internet....too much to mention, dekal in mobay -epic waste,plus there are a few free wifi's hotspots in mobay
    Dude there is nothing wasteful about Dekal being in MoBay. It simply means that people have several choices where to spend their money based on whichever factor suites them best.

Competition is key and affords several consumer benefits. Can you think of one?
    my location 10.10.10.10 subnet ?

Quote Originally Posted by jahman182 View Post
    Dude there is nothing wasteful about Dekal being in MoBay. It simply means that people have several choices where to spend their money based on whichever factor suites them best.

Competition is key and affords several consumer benefits. Can you think of one?
    I agree. This will improve service and reduce prices. Eventually competition may push some of the less efficient players out of the market.

Dekal being in Mobay is a dream come true. It would make 0 business sence to only target inner city where there is currently no service. First reason you put all your efforts in a small area with 500 people... only to find out that is only 5 people sign up. So best option is target major cities first so the big spenders can spend.. and then with your extra resources go to as much small communities as posible to help the people living there who would be interested.

but company must think about making money first-by targeting populated major cities.

this post has made my deams come true..have a BB just cause $1699 which really works out to $2000 Digicel data plan is cheapest I could find second to lime... but im willing to spend the extra $400 for the faster WIFI and now I can sell my bb and get a HTC wildfire..
    Ryzen 7 3700x * RTX 2060 * 16gb DDR4 * MSI Mortar B550 Mboard
    https://www.healthtipsja.com My Wifes Website check it out.
    https://www.wehfia.com
    https://www.minimalis.bitrix24.site

I was wondering what that was. I'm in Runaway Bay, and for the last couple weeks, whenever I try to pick up WiFi that flashes in and out every now and then in my available networks.
    I use a i3 laptop that runs World Community Grid all day.
    Crow: 316-2855 (LIME) Xfire: Napalmphoenix

Bwoy mi nah lie, the ting MAAAD. digi 4G cant compare, no hardware needed, so 3G and the idiot caps get beat too.

This thing need fi reach 100% coverage or at least as good as claro 3G and mi set.

Used it in st thomas, the price proper and the service extremely reliable.

I am surprised.

g2cris RECOMMENDED.
    THANK GOD