Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Games are so expensive here

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory(STR8GAMES) View Post
    Point Taken. Rewards and points systems are a great incentive. In the future we hope to give customers enough incentives to make shopping in the US for games a second option.
    If you come to Mobay then I will see what u have to offer
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

Mod your system , that's why I do it. Games are too expensive. It's not that I want to support piracy buy a Jamaica this and time too hard fi buy game fi 8000, I own a lumia 800 and a galaxy s 2 and i purchase apps rather that pirating them because the price I'm getting for the apps aren't inflated and plain ridiculous. Rich folks can talk but truth is the truth. Paying almost 10000 for a game disk is just wrong and they are the pirates. And not everyone have relatives and links that can bring down games cheap for them so what are we to do?
    Last edited by darkrevenantxxx; Sep 11, 2012 at 12:32 PM.

lol every1 a chip dem system, no1 nah pay 8k fi 1 game again. Dem time deh dun an gone.
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy S2
    TV: LG LM6700
    PC: laptop Toshiba Qosmio X505

Well if you can't afford it then just don't play the game, problem solved or buy it cheaper online. That's no excuse to be a pirate.
    You could also go another route and become a PC gamer where games are usually cheaper, but I'm sure the next argument will be how expensive it'll be to buy a decent system.
    No satisfying Jamaicans that's for sure.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.